MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

Dark Angel - Get well soon!

I just randomly checked on thing - And I think this HAS TO BE changed! The Mikafanclub is NOT listed as one of the abreviations of MFC! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MFC

So if anyone has a wikipedia account, please add it. This would be great, wouldn't it?! Thank you!

HAPPY B'DAY, MFC!!!

Wasn't there some kind of protest about that back in 07?

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just randomly checked on thing - And I think this HAS TO BE changed! The Mikafanclub is NOT listed as one of the abreviations of MFC! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MFC

So if anyone has a wikipedia account, please add it. This would be great, wouldn't it?! Thank you!

HAPPY B'DAY, MFC!!!

Done :naughty:

thats so cool:biggrin2:

Wasn't there some kind of protest about that back in 07?

You're right. But I think it was more a thing about the page in itself being linked to the Mika article. (though I found the MFC when it WAS still on the wiki page :wub2:)

Great! :thumb_yello:

Well, if it's not allowed...people will remove the link...But for now I'm happy it's there!!! :wub2:

HAPPY B'DAY, MFC!!!

MWAHAHAHHAHA:roftl: Sounds like we're some kind of secret organization, you should've added a cult to the options XD

again in this thread, happy birthday mfc, and thanx for a fantastic 3 years so far! :woot_jump:

pfft i'm still so tired from partying into mfcs birthday during the night. :naughty: have a virtual hangover, so no virtual cake for me right now! :roftl: guess i'm gonna sleep for 2 more hours and then come back on here for all the fab competitions - thanx to mfc and team mika for that!! :biggrin2::flowers2:

and hope i won't miss any of the mentioned surprises in the next 2 hours... :rolls_eyes:

You're right. But I think it was more a thing about the page in itself being linked to the Mika article. (though I found the MFC when it WAS still on the wiki page :wub2:)

Great! :thumb_yello:

Well, if it's not allowed...people will remove the link...But for now I'm happy it's there!!! :wub2:

I think they took it down. It's in red for me :thumbdown:

HAPPY B'DAY, MFC!!!

thx :huglove: the sooner out the better :sneaky2:

Happy Birthday MFC!

Lets celebrate with Mika and the band!

:band: Oh dear, Cherisse and Imma seem mad! Also the keyboardist (Sunshine right?) has gone missing but here's Mika! :fro:

Okay I tried. :naughty: I'm surprised there isn't a Mika smiley yet. :teehee:

Anyway, three years! I wonder where all of this time flies to! :blink:

Ahh, I hate it when that happens!

I think it's just that we on the other side of the earth know how to party, and so therefore do so for extended periods of time... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Damn straight! We're real party animals! :naughty:

I have to tell you -- they are really niiiiiiiice! And huuuuuuuuuuuge! :thumb_yello:

I bet it would look fabby next to my TBWKTM Aussie promo poster :naughty:

epilepsyhospital cos of epilepsy out of control (photosensative so i should stay away from comps., tvs ect. anything w. flashlight and no stress :blink: ). Have no idea of how long time im going to stay here :aah:

Ooooh... I'm so sorry to hear that! I know what it's like to have uncontrolled seizures... I'm just thankful that mine have stopped... Hopefully the doctors can figure it out and get them under control... :huglove:

At this stage I would just enter them all and if more than one does win we would work through it with the winners , no biggy :thumb_yello:

That's my plan...

Happy birthday MFC!

In Australia, a lot of little kids have fairy bread at birthday parties...

fairy-bread1.jpg

*offers around fairy bread*

Happy Birthday MFC!

:band: Oh dear, Cherisse and Imma seem mad! Also the keyboardist (Sunshine right?) has gone missing but here's Mika! :fro:

Hey ya Jen!

I love how we still call David Sunshine! :naughty:

I had to resist the urge to call him that to his face :teehee:

Ooooh... I'm so sorry to hear that! I know what it's like to have uncontrolled seizures... I'm just thankful that mine have stopped... Hopefully the doctors can figure it out and get them under control... :huglove:

That's my plan...

Happy birthday MFC!

fairy-bread1.jpg

That looks very nice <takes a piece> yummy

You know what would taste great on this?

Chocolate sprinkles!

LOL!!!!

Happy Birthday MFC!

:lmfao: Great to laugh again :thumb_yello:

That's my plan...

Happy birthday MFC!

fairy-bread1.jpg

Thx. Has taken em 6 years so far....

Glad you are feeling better :thumb_yello:

Thx. Has taken em 6 years so far....

Glad you are feeling better :thumb_yello:

They better get a move on and find out what's wrong with you then! I miss seeing you around...

Oh, I'm feeling much better... hopefully I'll be able to drive... ahem... legally... soon!

And NOOOOOOOOO! I don't have 100s and 1000s! :crybaby:

We only have sprinkles :tears:...

rainbow_sprinkles.jpg

Hey ya Jen!

I love how we still call David Sunshine! :naughty:

I had to resist the urge to call him that to his face :teehee:

Heeey! :)

I honestly can't remember why he's called Sunshine. The last gig I went to was a couple years ago when Luke and Mikey were still around so I feel bad that I couldn't quite remember Sunshine. :teehee:

Is fairy bread just bread with sprinkles or is there some type of spread on it to get the sprinkles to stick?

Glad it made you laugh! :) I hope you feel better soon! Medical issues are always scary and annoying. I just had 11 different blood tests done. Pain in the butt! :aah:

I better log off soon.

thing is IDK when I can go online again!

Im on dialup which means that the phoneline is engaged and my mums friend called her while I was online and so left a voice message on the cellphone she seemed really upset!

URGH! this is so why my mum needs to get broadband!

:boxed::sneaky2:

I honestly can't remember why he's called Sunshine. The last gig I went to was a couple years ago when Luke and Mikey were still around so I feel bad that I couldn't quite remember Sunshine. :teehee:

Is fairy bread just bread with sprinkles or is there some type of spread on it to get the sprinkles to stick?

It was either one of the Europeans or English chicks (for some reason I think it was sariflor :dunno:) hated him cause he kept stuffing up ad was arrogant and such, so they called him Sunshine, but it was really a mean name... When we met him he was awesome, so I don't know.. I think Sunshine still fits though...

Margarine makes it stick :teehee:

Glad it made you laugh! :) I hope you feel better soon! Medical issues are always scary and annoying. I just had 11 different blood tests done. Pain in the butt! :aah:

11? cant imagine. I had 9 this morning and my arm hurts. Hope they dont need to take more in 1½ hours time :shocked: You arm must hurt or feel prertty strange then

Archived