MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

I better log off soon.

thing is IDK when I can go online again!

Im on dialup which means that the phoneline is engaged and my mums friend called her while I was online and so left a voice message on the cellphone she seemed really upset!

URGH! this is so why my mum needs to get broadband!

:boxed::sneaky2:

thinking about going offline too... my head is killing me and i feel crosseyed... its just... i wanna be here! :sneaky2: the bday... the competitions ect. :aah:

Im useing a wireless connection atm. and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11? cant imagine. I had 9 this morning and my arm hurts. Hope they dont need to take more in 1½ hours time :shocked: You arm must hurt or feel prertty strange then

Ouch... I never had that many.. .admittedly they were taking blood out of the veins in my foot and that hurt like hell...

thinking about going offline too... my head is killing me and i feel crosseyed... its just... i wanna be here! :sneaky2: the bday... the competitions ect. :aah:

Im useing a wireless connection atm. and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're better off getting off and trying to rest... don't push youself.

I better log off soon.

thing is IDK when I can go online again!

Im on dialup which means that the phoneline is engaged and my mums friend called her while I was online and so left a voice message on the cellphone she seemed really upset!

URGH! this is so why my mum needs to get broadband!

:boxed::sneaky2:

I grew up on dialup. Hated it! The noise of it connecting haunts me. :naughty: We had some thing that I think you plug the cord into so that when someone calls it'll disconnect you to let the call through. Annoying when you got disconnected but at least people weren't getting a busy signal!

It was either one of the Europeans or English chicks (for some reason I think it was sariflor :dunno:) hated him cause he kept stuffing up ad was arrogant and such, so they called him Sunshine, but it was really a mean name... When we met him he was awesome, so I don't know.. I think Sunshine still fits though...

Margarine makes it stick :teehee:

Ooh yeah! I remember hearing about him messing up. My memory just needed to be jogged. I think the nickname also came from his blonde hair? I might be wrong. :naughty:

I thought I saw something yellow on the bread. Now I want to try it.

Ouch... I never had that many.. .admittedly they were taking blood out of the veins in my foot and that hurt like hell...

You're better off getting off and trying to rest... don't push youself.

cant imagine that!!!! :shocked:

and yeah i should and i should tell a doc. its just... here... today... :aah: And i know i wont be allowed to use the comp. later then if i tell em

If we ever win two competitions (which will never happen to the unlucky me is:roftl:, but hey! we never know) can we choose the prize we want between the two? :naughty:

Yeah, I was thinking that too, as I'd prefer to win some competitions more than others.

and sorry erm whos sunshine?

I believe there was a memeber of the band that I didnt know, and it may have been sunshine but If it was oh dear...I feel so bad cos he was talking to me at the meet and greet and I had no idea who he was! awkward!

thing is i dont even know how I missed it! i spent 1/2 my life here on mfc

Woah it feels like when I first joined! being slower loading than the rest of you the conversation has already moved on before ive read it!

in other news I should get my computer tomorrow. whether I get it in time for this IDK. but I shall get time on broadband speed!

Happy Birthday, MFC!

I still can't believe that it's been 3 years. That's quite a scary thought :blink: , 3 years (well, 2.5 for me right now) coming on here (and/or chatting to people) most days. Wow :naughty:.

Wow indeed! And it's 2.5 - 3 years since there some were strange people I talked to on the internet daily. Now there are some strange people I call real friends. :huglove:

11? cant imagine. I had 9 this morning and my arm hurts. Hope they dont need to take more in 1½ hours time :shocked: You arm must hurt or feel prertty strange then

It's nothing serious, at least I don't think. I'm still waiting for results which I have a feeling they'll all come back normal. They usually do, which then is a pain because the doctors drop me from there not knowing what to do. I think part of my body is just being lazy for sh!ts and giggles. :aah: I'm hoping they find something somewhere though because that might explain why I've been feeling sick for months now. :sneaky2:

How long have you been in the hospital?? How did they do your tests? Did they prick you 9 times? :shocked: They jabbed me once, drew 6 vials, then I was done and didn't bruise. Just got up and grabbed a fortune cookie on the way out. Odd reward huh? :naughty: In fact getting the H1N1 shot hurt worse than having those tests done. :naughty:

Archived