MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

It's nothing serious, at least I don't think. I'm still waiting for results which I have a feeling they'll all come back normal. They usually do, which then is a pain because the doctors drop me from there not knowing what to do. I think part of my body is just being lazy for sh!ts and giggles. :aah: I'm hoping they find something somewhere though because that might explain why I've been feeling sick for months now. :sneaky2:

How long have you been in the hospital?? How did they do your tests? Did they prick you 9 times? :shocked: They jabbed me once, drew 6 vials, then I was done and didn't bruise. Just got up and grabbed a fortune cookie on the way out. Odd reward huh? :naughty: In fact getting the H1N1 shot hurt worse than having those tests done. :naughty:

I hope the best for ya!

ive only been here since yesterday and they want me to be here for a month but i will prob. leave friday cos i dont like being here... and nope they only did it once but used 9 vials. Was done after. My arm was shaking when they took em... donno why :blink:

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy Birthday, MFC!

I still can't believe that it's been 3 years. That's quite a scary thought :blink: , 3 years (well, 2.5 for me right now) coming on here (and/or chatting to people) most days. Wow :naughty:.

3 for me in a couple of weeks!

I hope the best for ya!

ive only been here since yesterday and they want me to be here for a month but i will prob. leave friday cos i dont like being here... and nope they only did it once but used 9 vials. Was done after. My arm was shaking when they took em... donno why :blink:

Thanks, same to you! :) A month is so long! I'd hate being there too, but only leave if they feel you're ready! I'd hate for you to leave then have something happen. :( You had more vials than me, I only had 6 but it was for 11 tests. I felt weird when they took mine. My arm didn't shake but over the years I've gotten the courage to watch what they do (minus sticking in/taking out the needle.) This time I looked over and instantly looked down trying not to feel faint. :roftl: I felt like it was never going to end since I usually only get 3-4 taken.

I would fail as a nurse or doctor. :teehee:

Ooh yeah! I remember hearing about him messing up. My memory just needed to be jogged. I think the nickname also came from his blonde hair? I might be wrong. :naughty:

I thought I saw something yellow on the bread. Now I want to try it.

Probably... I wasn't exactly reading a lot of gig threads when David first joined the group...

I'd send some over to you, but it would go off before it got there...

cant imagine that!!!! :shocked:

and yeah i should and i should tell a doc. its just... here... today... :aah: And i know i wont be allowed to use the comp. later then if i tell em

In my experience it can be worse not saying anything... but then again, you're the best judge and you'll get off when you've had enough...

Speaking of, I might get off soon, my eyes are hurting...

and sorry erm whos sunshine?

I believe there was a memeber of the band that I didnt know, and it may have been sunshine but If it was oh dear...I feel so bad cos he was talking to me at the meet and greet and I had no idea who he was! awkward!

thing is i dont even know how I missed it! i spent 1/2 my life here on mfc

David aka the keyboard player :thumb_yello:

A few of us were chatting to iMMa about whether it was David or not, and I mentioned that I love Scottish accents and se told me that he has a Scottish accent... She laughed at my reaction! :naughty:

I hope the best for ya!

Weird... I learnt a little trick in hospital from tne vampire (aka the blood lady :naughty:)... if you look away and start counting when they go to put the needle in to draw blood out, it hurts less...

Thanks, same to you! :) A month is so long! I'd hate being there too, but only leave if they feel you're ready! I'd hate for you to leave then have something happen. :( You had more vials than me, I only had 6 but it was for 11 tests. I felt weird when they took mine. My arm didn't shake but over the years I've gotten the courage to watch what they do (minus sticking in/taking out the needle.) This time I looked over and instantly looked down trying not to feel faint. :roftl: I felt like it was never going to end since I usually only get 3-4 taken.

I would fail as a nurse or doctor. :teehee:

Then i should stay here for a month time. I cant do that!

if you cant handle needles... yeah i think you would :naughty: But its possible to overcome a fear :thumb_yello:

cos sunshine was talking to me at the meet and greet and I was just chatting to him without realising he was part of the band!

EDIT: see! so behind! I cant load every page to catch up on what ive missed cos it will literally take all night!

JEEZ!

It's not even 1am and I'm getting tired!

Is coffee a laxative? Cos if it is, I'm going to have some serious problems tonight :roftl:

Not a laxative, but it's a diuretic. =P

it's just past 10pm here.=]

Not a laxative, but it's a diuretic. =P

it's just past 10pm here.=]

*Sigh* oh well, I'll lose some weight I guess :stretcher:

Still tired. All the cafenated diet coke (and a pizza please) I drink must mean I'm immune...

*Pinches self*

I thought looking at one of my favourite pictures of Mika would wake me right up. But it doesn't look like he's blasting a big note anymore but instead YAWNING and his arms are flexing with tierdness! :roftl:

And it's from back in 07 so it's when his muscles were still a bit mushy so all I really want to do is go give him a hugh and fall asleep on him :D

Wow, I just completely changed the way I'll ever look at that gorgeous pick forever :arf2:

*Sigh* oh well, I'll lose some weight I guess :stretcher:

Still tired. All the cafenated diet coke (and a pizza please) I drink must mean I'm immune...

*Pinches self*

I thought looking at one of my favourite pictures of Mika would wake me right up. But it doesn't look like he's blasting a big note anymore but instead YAWNING and his arms are flexing with tierdness! :roftl:

And it's from back in 07 so it's when his muscles were still a bit mushy so all I really want to do is go give him a hugh and fall asleep on him :D

Wow, I just completely changed the way I'll ever look at that gorgeous pick forever :arf2:

Which one? :lol3:

Then i should stay here for a month time. I cant do that!

if you cant handle needles... yeah i think you would :naughty: But its possible to overcome a fear :thumb_yello:

I hope they'll have an answer before Friday that way you can go home! :)

It's not really the needle part that would get me, it's the blood. I don't think a patient would appreciate their nurse not being able to look at what they're doing or almost fainting. Something tells me that wouldn't go over well. :teehee:

I hope they'll have an answer before Friday that way you can go home! :)

It's not really the needle part that would get me, it's the blood. I don't think a patient would appreciate their nurse not being able to look at what they're doing or almost fainting. Something tells me that wouldn't go over well. :teehee:

(they already have an answer...)

Oh, I thought they wanted to keep you there that long to figure it out. :(

they want to keep to to try and get the epilepsy (and something else i dont agree on) better... They have tried for 8 years. thought 6 ops. And think its the last thing they can do...

Archived