MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday to US!!!!!

Where did that time go? jeez...3 years and I am still the same age :wink2:

DOH! Forgot about the comps!...awwwell entered a couple but prolly way out on my guesses.

Good Luck Everyone and hope there is enough cake (and Lollipops!) to go round!

:lg:

x x o

I love it! Happy birthday MFC!!

I am quite ashamed I did not name the right place of a picture taken (cf Bluesky and her 3 questions)...

I knew How Much Do YOu love me was sung first in Lille in October 2007... I knew YOur Symapthy was a bonus track from the Japanese album... but I thought the picture was taken at V festival in 2007...

Well I recognized thoses jeans belonged to 2007, the place was wrong!!

Am I such a poor fan??

I love it! Happy birthday MFC!!

I am quite ashamed I did not name the right place of a picture taken (cf Bluesky and her 3 questions)...

I knew How Much Do YOu love me was sung first in Lille in October 2007... I knew YOur Symapthy was a bonus track from the Japanese album... but I thought the picture was taken at V festival in 2007...

Well I recognized thoses jeans belonged to 2007, the place was wrong!!

Am I such a poor fan??

think it was easier for those who were already here in 2007... i remembered that very well from back then, as it included a niiicce version of sweet dreams. :das:

everyone on here was talking about that video at that time, and the gig is easily recognizable by the stage decoration, which as far as i know was only at this gig. :wink2:

though, maybe some knew the video but still wouldn't have known about the picture, because in the vid they paid no attention to the stage decoration... :roftl: (wonder why THAT is... :das:)

i would have had to look up the HMDYLM question though, had no idea. :teehee:

its almost 3pm here so Im going to be a wuss and go to bed!

*yawn*

wait...you can only win one competition but is it against the rules to help others? not that you will profit from it just helping a fellow fan out!?

just asking!

That's ok, come back tomorrow.

I'll be here...

Waiting... :roftl:

think it was easier for those who were already here in 2007... i remembered that very well from back then, as it included a niiicce version of sweet dreams. :das:
everyone on here was talking about that video at that time, and the gig is easily recognizable by the stage decoration, which as far as i know was only at this gig. :wink2:

though, maybe some knew the video but still wouldn't have known about the picture, because in the vid they paid no attention to the stage decoration... :roftl: (wonder why THAT is... :das:)

i would have had to look up the HMDYLM question though, had no idea. :teehee:

god, just realized it's the gig where Angel has that gif in her sig from :aah: Man, couldn't enter coz I didn't find out the pic :roftl:

What a fabby day huh?

Wished I was sipping champagne with you all rather than at work but hey hooo :roftl:

Don't worry, you'll soon be sipping champagne with a lot of us, it doesn't take that long for the Amsterdam gig to take place :wink2::thumb_yello:.

I am kinda going mental with the competitions. Japan is now 11pm, New Zealand is 3am, so I have been trying to look after this side of the world!!

I have almost finished giving out my prize quota, you will need to keep track of what the other mods are up to later:naughty:

Oh it's fun making these questions!! Thinking up some hard ones now:aah:

I am kinda going mental with the competitions. Japan is now 11pm, New Zealand is 3am, so I have been trying to look after this side of the world!!

I have almost finished giving out my prize quota, you will need to keep track of what the other mods are up to later:naughty:

Woooooppp, love the ones with questions:thumb_yello:

How about Mika went to the same school where, nearly 100 years before, a man was a dean. His daughter went onto inspire a much loved chilldren's novel that is still well known today.

What is the name of that book? :roftl::roftl:

It must really be hard with all those different time zones. Thank you for your effort and since it is 11pm in Japan I wish you goodnight already :original:.

*bites her nails*

I was so stressed out by your competitions ! :naughty: They never stopped ! And always missed them except the 2 last ones you did at the same time :aah:

Well done, it was funny and the one with the questions were very nice :thumb_yello:

DOH, i totally forgot about the happy ending backing singers! :doh: only thought of those who were on stage with mika during the whole gig! guess my thinking is too complicated for such easy questions. :naughty::roftl:

nah, they're fab, can't wait for the next one, maybe this time i'll even manage to take part. :bleh:

Archived