Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

I get hyper off of coffee and fizzy drinks :naughty: especially coffee :boing:

oh and push pops

Fizzy sweets, drinks and a few cups a coffee make me hyper! :boing:

When I was younger it was so annoying especially parties when I wasn't allowed any... Didn't stop me, I secretly drunk some when no-one was around who could stop me! :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fizzy sweets, drinks and a few cups a coffee make me hyper! :boing:

When I was younger it was so annoying especially parties when I wasn't allowed any... Didn't stop me, I secretly drunk some when no-one was around who could stop me! :naughty:

:aah:

I just make a fool of myself at partys :lmfao:

maybe that's why people don't invite me back.. :boxed:

:naughty: especially after the birthday cake, I am everywhere.. and at the movies after sitting in that cinema for an hour of two :shun: so not cool for me!

My favourite bit:

CLEAR!

*nothing happens*

CLEAR!

*nothing happens*

... *unzips Shane's trousers*

HEY I'M ALIVE! I'M ALIVE! ALL RIGHT?!

:roftl:

oh yeah!

I love the look on Dave's face as he does it :roftl:

i get hyper off anything but i don't really like fizzy drinks... :naughty: but i think they would probably make me hyper...

i have a terrible memory and my mind wanders off when people are talking to me... annoying whe it happens in school :sneaky2::aah:

I only really like 7up, not a big fan of cola, etc.

My mind always wanders off in classes, but I do get help at school in some lessons. English at the moment is a nightmare for me, we're doing Shakespeare and cos his plays are very hard to understand my concentration soon wears off and I go into my daydreaming as I do..

:naughty: especially after the birthday cake, I am everywhere.. and at the movies after sitting in that cinema for an hour of two :shun: so not cool for me!

i went to the cinema last night and was surprisingly well behaved for me... i only crossed and uncrossed my legs a handful of times :teehee:

I havent been invited to a birthday party since I was 10.. :tears:

My mind always wanders off in classes, but I do get help at school in some lessons. English at the moment is a nightmare for me, we're doing Shakespeare and cos his plays are very hard to understand my concentration soon wears off and I go into my daydreaming as I do..

i don't like shakespeare cos i can't understand it :teehee:

i tried to watch Hamlet with David Tennant in it on boxing day but i got about 45 minutes in, had no clue what was going on and who everyone was :teehee: i said i'd watch it for an hour just because DT's acting is excellent :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: I sit there and bounce my feet on the ground :teehee: I can't eat candy when I go though. :glasses2:

i do that everywhere! it really annpoys one of my friends to the point she puts her hand on my leg to stop me :teehee:

i'm just not really hungry at the cinema :naughty:

Algebra ( my worst subject ) is AWFUL. and I SAT BY THE WINDOW!! so, everytime a cute little bird would fly by, my mind would wander off and I'd have no idea what to do when she gave us the pages, so I failed that class,also if I look into the lights at the top, there would be little bugs in them, so it would freak me out and I thought they were gonna land on my head :sneaky2: and then I'd get really bored with numbers, so I would doodle.

English, I am always late in turning in reading logs, we are supposed to.. "read at night" TORTURE!

i do that everywhere! it really annpoys one of my friends to the point she puts her hand on my leg to stop me :teehee:

i'm just not really hungry at the cinema :naughty:

:naughty: My friends whisper loudly at me that I am shaking the seats, I also do this in church and My Mom tells me I shake the seats, I feel bad for the people that have to sit close to me.

i don't like shakespeare cos i can't understand it :teehee:

i tried to watch Hamlet with David Tennant in it on boxing day but i got about 45 minutes in, had no clue what was going on and who everyone was :teehee: i said i'd watch it for an hour just because DT's acting is excellent :blush-anim-cl:

David Tennant is a great actor, I don't think the new doctor will be good as David was as the doctor.

I struggle with just trying to find the page we're reading in class (im in a class of 2 in 1, about 60 in one class). It's only cos my english class kept playing up so we got moved into the class next door with a better teacher cos our class managed to make 2 teachers quit and one get fired.

Algebra ( my worst subject ) is AWFUL. and I SAT BY THE WINDOW!! so, everytime a cute little bird would fly by, my mind would wander off and I'd have no idea what to do when she gave us the pages, so I failed that class,also if I look into the lights at the top, there would be little bugs in them, so it would freak me out and I thought they were gonna land on my head :sneaky2: and then I'd get really bored with numbers, so I would doodle.

English, I am always late in turning in reading logs, we are supposed to.. "read at night" TORTURE!

i sit by the window in politics and history so i have to stop myself from doing that...

once one of the light covers (the long plastic ones) in my form class, fell off the ceiling, hit one guy in the arm so he was bleeding from a cut and dead flies covered the table :boxed: i'm terifed of insects and can't even stand dead ones...

i was lucky though... if i hadn't leaned to the side to talk to a friend it would've hit me right on top of the head :aah:

David Tennant is a great actor, I don't think the new doctor will be good as David was as the doctor.

I struggle with just trying to find the page we're reading in class (im in a class of 2 in 1, about 60 in one class). It's only cos my english class kept playing up so we got moved into the class next door with a better teacher cos our class managed to make 2 teachers quit and one get fired.

i'm looking forward to Matt Smith cos he's gonna be different :biggrin2: Oh and i have the new assistants' autograph :teehee:

in one of my middle school english classes we made the teacher cry :blink:

60?!?! there was a max of about 30 in our classes but in 6th form there's a lot less :aah:

i sit by the window in politics and history so i have to stop myself from doing that...

once one of the light covers (the long plastic ones) in my form class, fell off the ceiling, hit one guy in the arm so he was bleeding from a cut and dead flies covered the table :boxed: i'm terifed of insects and can't even stand dead ones...

i was lucky though... if i hadn't leaned to the side to talk to a friend it would've hit me right on top of the head :aah:

:shocked: I'm glad you were leaned over. :naughty: I'm terrified of dead insects and live ones too :aah: they are really scary, harmless or not, I wont even get close to a butterfly! :lmfao:

:shocked: you should've come to mine! :biggrin2:

it was Harry Potter themed and everyone dressed up! :biggrin2:

But you didn't invite me!! :tears:

I've been told off by maths teacher before cos I was doodling on my school planner instead of paying attention to the question on the board. Tbh, even if I were paying attention I wouldn't of got the answer right.. I'm rubbish at maths.

I often get fascinated by things outside the window if I'm sat by the window, the best thing was once this seagull (btw, I live nowhere near the sea. theres just a load of seagulls live at my school) this seagull was flying outside and the next minute it crashed into the window where I was sitting and it pooed chocolate milkshake all over the window when it crashed into it. It had obviously been drinking the milkshake kids chuck around in the playground. Poor seagull!

:shocked: I'm glad you were leaned over. :naughty: I'm terrified of dead insects and live ones too :aah: they are really scary, harmless or not, I wont even get close to a butterfly! :lmfao:

i will go close to a butterfly but only if i can only see it's back ie. wings... cos they're beautiful... but i don't like the underneath...

i've held a cockroach before but i couldn't look at it upside down :dunno: and i've had a millipede walk across my hands but that was a long time ago. it felt like a brush :naughty:

But you didn't invite me!! :tears:

I've been told off by maths teacher before cos I was doodling on my school planner instead of paying attention to the question on the board. Tbh, even if I were paying attention I wouldn't of got the answer right.. I'm rubbish at maths.

I often get fascinated by things outside the window if I'm sat by the window, the best thing was once this seagull (btw, I live nowhere near the sea. theres just a load of seagulls live at my school) this seagull was flying outside and the next minute it crashed into the window where I was sitting and it pooed chocolate milkshake all over the window when it crashed into it. It had obviously been drinking the milkshake kids chuck around in the playground. Poor seagull!

next time i will i promise! we're either gonna dress up as our favourite celebrity (depending if i'm in shape i'm going as Lady Gaga :naughty:) and go out for dinner or go bowling (maybe dressed up too :teehee:) :biggrin2: it's gonna be an awesome 18th! :boing:

i honestly don't know how i passed maths with an A... most of my time was spent dancing in my seat with my friend to our official maths song (switch by Will Smith) :naughty:

we have seagulls and we live about half an hour away from the sea :biggrin2: they wait for the food that's been dropped...

i'm looking forward to Matt Smith cos he's gonna be different :biggrin2: Oh and i have the new assistants' autograph :teehee:

in one of my middle school english classes we made the teacher cry :blink:

60?!?! there was a max of about 30 in our classes but in 6th form there's a lot less :aah:

Cool! I'm not sure whether he'll have the same sucess has David did has the doctor but we don't know for sure till the next series.

Whoah! I think the most my class did to that extreme was making the teacher who got fired walk out the class.

Yeah it's 60 in my class atm, cos my english class of 30 joined the other class of 30. I found it hard to learn in the other class, now it's even tougher!

I just can't get over how much I love them right now :roftl:

I just wish I got The Upside Down show on my TV. :sad I don't think I do.

I don't either :huh: I love the Upside Down show :roftl:

I love Dave :wub2:

Yes I am :das: :roftl

Awww I like Shane. But I love Dave :roftl Dave is such a cutie! :wub2:

Can't argue with that. Dave is cute.

I still don't exactly know why I like Shane. :blink I just do! :aah:

:roftl

Sometimes I wish I didn't like Dave quite so much, because I always, always, always watch him when they perform, hardly ever do I look at Shane :naughty

Don't dance to this!

* dances * :groovy:

Argh! Ceiling fan! My hands are gone! Somebody help me!

I think there was a Gli- Glitch when you said Gli- Glitch.

Really? Tina, is there something we can do about these Gli-Glitches?

* Glitches*

Tina, if you could just get your finger ready, We're looking for that one frame.

My finger is always ready for you Dave.

I wasn't even going to do anything Umbie related today! :aah: I was going to fight the urge to watch them but now I can't!!! :aah:

*runs off to watch Gli-glitch*

I love the bit of that one where they're stuck and Paul comes out and dances :teehee:

Archived