Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! Yesterday I wasn't at home, I had to go to my Mum's friends house & I can't even dare to post on the MFC there.. :(

There's a boy in the Yr above me at school who I 'like'.. :blush-anim-cl: and he ACTUALLY came over and spoke me before school yesterday. Has the bell rung, the only thought in my mind was "Did that just happen?"... The boy I used to like in my Yr, I defienaly don't anymore as he wouldnt let me get into my seat in Media and when I went under the desk to try and get into my seat, he put his leg there & almost kicked me.. Now cos of that, I have to sit further back in the class next to a boy who quite honestly does my head in. He calls me names, tries to steal my stuff & tries to scribble on my stuff, etc. AND THIS IS NOW PERMINATE SEATING PLAN!! I may consider just trying to fail the first unit so I'm kicked off the course.. Well I probably will fail sitting next to annoying students... I can retake Media if want at collage, but I delt my mum will approve of me doing that course..

And I found out yesterday that my fave band - Alphabeat, are going on tour and they are playing approx. 30 miles away from me. Cos I'm seeing Mika in EXACTLY 1 months time, I delt I'm gonna be able to go..

A word to sum up my life right now would be = FML... :mf_rosetinted:

omg how straange :roftl:

My friend's life goal is to marry my brother. :roftl:

Apparently, when she met me she had no idea me and him were related. When she found out she became my best friend. :roftl:

Should I mention that this is Amelia I'm talking about? :aah:

My friend's life goal is to marry my brother. :roftl:

Apparently, when she met me she had no idea me and him were related. When she found out she became my best friend. :roftl:

Should I mention that this is Amelia I'm talking about? :aah:

:lmao:

I organized my Mika pictures and now I can't remember where I put the one I need :lmfao:

EDIT: found it.

that guy I was talking about actually looks pretty much like Mika when you look from this view :naughty:

01944683mk2.jpg

Sup? :das:

nuffin :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

I organized my Mika pictures and now I can't remember where I put the one I need :lmfao:

EDIT: found it.

that guy I was talking about actually looks pretty much like Mika when you look from this view :naughty:

01944683mk2.jpg

nuffin :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Nothin' much. Drew a flying squirrel. Called him David. Drew a normal squirrel. Called him Shane.

Art homework is fun. :biggrin2:

You okay? :teehee:

Nice :das:

Random fact of the day = Dave is married. You probably already knew that though :naughty: Can you tell I'm bored? :roftl:

Nice :das:

Random fact of the day = Dave is married. You probably already knew that though :naughty: Can you tell I'm bored? :roftl:

I liked it. Dave even had a little A on his fur. :pinkbow:

:lmfao: I did know. Disappointed, Caper?

I think Shane is too... :naughty:

I'm bored too, don't worry. :mf_rosetinted:

I liked it. Dave even had a little A on his fur. :pinkbow:

:lmfao: I did know. Disappointed, Caper?

I think Shane is too... :naughty:

I'm bored too, don't worry. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know, kinda, it's so confusing, I just have a massive crush on him, I don't think I want to marry him or kiss him like all my other crushes :roftl: I don't know :lmfao:

:bleh:

Archived