Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah, but i looked on the bright side. i didn't get a U i got an E- :teehee:

basically the notes on the essay said mostly 'this is incorrect' 'this has nothing to do with...' 'this doesn't exist' :aah::naughty:

Always look on the bright side of life~! :biggrin2:

Sorry but... 'This doesn't exist'? :lmfao:

...I have to try to do my English presentation again today. I started crying in front of the whole class yesterday. I was really nervous and I didn't know what to say anymore. :boxed: And everyone was laughing at me, and then I started crying even more.. So now I am f*cking nervous for tomorrow. And I don't want to do it! I just can't! Aaaaaaaaaaah! :mad3:

Because we talked about doughnuts for the whole lesson... :lmfao:

Something about a German carnival next week? Do you know? :blink: I don't know, I just heard doughnuts. :aah:

:lmfao:

haha lol! yeah the ones we have for carnival are called Krapfen :teehee:

normally they look like this:

krapfen_125328a.jpg

but on carnival, you often get these:

BR-online-Publikation--275277-20090121112059.jpg

with a bit of bad luck, you have mustard in them :mf_rosetinted:

and yes, it's next and esp. in two weeks - well, that's the biggest part, with most of the parties. The carnival-crazed people have their parties earlier too...the season starts on 11/11 at 11:11 am :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: i'm way too positive to be put down

i kid you not, i apparently made up some part of a political party :roftl:

:biggrin2:

Really? :aah: Wow! That's epic. :teehee:

...I have to try to do my English presentation again today. I started crying in front of the whole class yesterday. I was really nervous and I didn't know what to say anymore. :boxed: And everyone was laughing at me, and then I started crying even more.. So now I am f*cking nervous for tomorrow. And I don't want to do it! I just can't! Aaaaaaaaaaah! :mad3:

Aw... It's okay... :huglove::huglove:

You'll do great, don't worry.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:original:

:lmfao:

haha lol! yeah the ones we have for carnival are called Krapfen :teehee:

normally they look like this:

krapfen_125328a.jpg

but on carnival, you often get these:

BR-online-Publikation--275277-20090121112059.jpg

with a bit of bad luck, you have mustard in them :mf_rosetinted:

and yes, it's next and esp. in two weeks - well, that's the biggest part, with most of the parties. The carnival-crazed people have their parties earlier too...the season starts on 11/11 at 11:11 am :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Wow, thanks for the info!! :biggrin2::huglove: That's great to know. We have five German lessons a week, and apparently all of them will have something to do with this carnival! :aah:

RANDOM FACT::: I make wishes at 11:11. :biggrin2:

Wow, thanks for the info!! :biggrin2::huglove: That's great to know. We have five German lessons a week, and apparently all of them will have something to do with this carnival! :aah:

RANDOM FACT::: I make wishes at 11:11. :biggrin2:

Oh, that's gonna be fun :roftl: I'm not especially enthusiast about carnival, but it CAN be cool :teehee:

Aw... It's okay... :huglove::huglove:

You'll do great, don't worry.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:original:

That's what everyone says, but when I stay there, in front of the whole class, and everyone is looking at me, I just can't help but cry and I can't say a word. I forget everything I want to say and I am afraid that everyone thinks I'm ugly and an awful person and that everyone will laugh at my clothes and my hair and I want to run away but I can't, so I just stand there and try to ignore the whispering, but I can't. And I automatically think everyone's talking and laughing about me, and I start crying.

:boxed:

But yeah.. I have to do it anyway..

That's what everyone says, but when I stay there, in front of the whole class, and everyone is looking at me, I just can't help but cry and I can't say a word. I forget everything I want to say and I am afraid that everyone thinks I'm ugly and an awful person and that everyone will laugh at my clothes and my hair and I want to run away but I can't, so I just stand there and try to ignore the whispering, but I can't. And I automatically think everyone's talking and laughing about me, and I start crying.

i do that but i shake, like literally vibrate, drastically (teeth chattering and everything) when i stand in front of people. :aah: it happens when i'm excited as well which means before gigs which isn't so bad, it just looks like i'm cold.

i just tell myself i'm gonna do it or when i'm acting i put myself into the character so i'm not really myself anymore.

you could try doing that. make up an alter-ego for yourself, i have one :wink2::huglove:

also, the worst thing you can do is stress and worry about doing it beforehand. just think that in however many minutes it'll all be over and you won't have to think about it anymore :biggrin2:

i've somehow got over all that...not sure how i did it, but i just don't care if they do whisper. i don't even notice most of it. it just goes out my other ear again.

But most of the time, no one is whispering, you know. Why would they do? I'd come and catch them anyway :teehee:

What Kat said is quite a good idea imo :thumb_yello::huglove:

:huh: Wow, now that REALLY sucks. Can't you just tell your teacher that you can't do it?

I know what you mean, I really do. I'm the same. I can't stand standing in front of the class. I'm way too shy. I'm barely able to say good morning to my teachers.

The only thing I can say is, don't worry about what they think. It may sound odd and obvious, but that's what I do. I ignore everyone. I speak like I'm talking to a friend.

Lame, I know, but it's what I do.

Kat's idea was great too. :original:

i do that but i shake, like literally vibrate, drastically (teeth chattering and everything) when i stand in front of people. :aah: it happens when i'm excited as well which means before gigs which isn't so bad, it just looks like i'm cold.

i just tell myself i'm gonna do it or when i'm acting i put myself into the character so i'm not really myself anymore.

you could try doing that. make up an alter-ego for yourself, i have one :wink2::huglove:

also, the worst thing you can do is stress and worry about doing it beforehand. just think that in however many minutes it'll all be over and you won't have to think about it anymore :biggrin2:

i've somehow got over all that...not sure how i did it, but i just don't care if they do whisper. i don't even notice most of it. it just goes out my other ear again.

But most of the time, no one is whispering, you know. Why would they do? I'd come and catch them anyway :teehee:

What Kat said is quite a good idea imo :thumb_yello::huglove:

:huh: Wow, now that REALLY sucks. Can't you just tell your teacher that you can't do it?

I know what you mean, I really do. I'm the same. I can't stand standing in front of the class. I'm way too shy. I'm barely able to say good morning to my teachers.

The only thing I can say is, don't worry about what they think. It may sound odd and obvious, but that's what I do. I ignore everyone. I speak like I'm talking to a friend.

Lame, I know, but it's what I do.

Kat's idea was great too. :original:

Thank you guys. :huglove:

I'm just going to try to ignore it all, I will pretend that I am in an empty world, that there is no one nearby, and that I am just talking to myself. I will do it, or at least attempt to do so.

I'm just going to try to ignore it all, I will pretend that I am in an empty world, that there is no one nearby, and that I am just talking to myself. I will do it, or at least attempt to do so.

Good, I hope it goes ok for you :wub2:

:huglove: I'm crossing my fingers that it works out fine for you :wink2:

Just imagine that all the people in your class are replaced by one lovely Mika who is smiling at you and telling you you're doing great :thumb_yello:

If necessary imagine him sitting in his We Are Golden outfit :naughty:

Archived