Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
point taken.

IT'S AS IF IM SCARED, ITS AS IF IM TERRIFIED, ARE YOU SCARED? ARE WE PLAYING WITH FIRE...

RELAX, THERE IS AN ANSWER TO THE DARKEST TIMES...

The neighbours must hate me :mf_rosetinted:

i don't usually see the light blue writing when it's hidden like that. lol

Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today....anyway you want to, anyway you've got to, love love me, love love you, love LOVE!

close the window :mf_rosetinted:

Now I'm sitting alone

and I'm looking around,

left here on my own,

I'm gonna hurt myself

Many years have gone by,

and I'm still wondering why

I ever let the world

let it bleed me dry

:punk:

Best. Song. Evah.

...for the moment. Until I listen to the next one :lmfao:

That verse always as stuck out to me from that song.. I agree it is the best song ever till the next one comes about... I'd say it would be the theme song of my life, y'know some people say a certain song sums up their life, that kinda thing.. :biggrin2: I'm listening to WAG right now, randomly through my bluetooth headset...

That verse always as stuck out to me from that song.. I agree it is the best song ever till the next one comes about... I'd say it would be the theme song of my life, y'know some people say a certain song sums up their life, that kinda thing.. :biggrin2: I'm listening to WAG right now, randomly through my bluetooth headset...

This album is very alike my life right now because I'm exactly at the same point of my life the album is.

And yes, of course, all of the songs are the best untill the next one comes :naughty: Thought I have two favourite songs.

I only don't really like "Dr. John" but I always end up listening to it and saying that I like it :roftl:

Today, we got a class detention for talking. This is the second time it's happened, so our homework is to write a song about good behaviour, then we have to sing it in front of the class. I'm the quiet kid. I can't do that.

My teacher's argument is : "Humiliation is underrated. By humiliating each an every one of you, you'll learn be quiet when you're told."

I mean, WTF?!

It will be a first for fans - but the 26-year-old singer was drilled in opera techniques by a Russian diva when he was a young lad.

There's no stopping him.

I like that line. It's like 'There's no hope. Don't bother trying.' :roftl:

Sorry, I'm a bit weird today. :aah:

Archived