Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

But you didn't invite me!! :tears:

I've been told off by maths teacher before cos I was doodling on my school planner instead of paying attention to the question on the board. Tbh, even if I were paying attention I wouldn't of got the answer right.. I'm rubbish at maths.

I often get fascinated by things outside the window if I'm sat by the window, the best thing was once this seagull (btw, I live nowhere near the sea. theres just a load of seagulls live at my school) this seagull was flying outside and the next minute it crashed into the window where I was sitting and it pooed chocolate milkshake all over the window when it crashed into it. It had obviously been drinking the milkshake kids chuck around in the playground. Poor seagull!

I'm rubbing at Math too, but If I didn't get distracted as much during English, and get my assignments in on time, I'd be okay.

i will go close to a butterfly but only if i can only see it's back ie. wings... cos they're beautiful... but i don't like the underneath...

i've held a cockroach before but i couldn't look at it upside down :dunno: and i've had a millipede walk across my hands but that was a long time ago. it felt like a brush :naughty:

the closest I've got was a lady bug :aah: and then.. I touched the top of a millipede.. it was on the playground but only for like a second. :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
next time i will i promise! we're either gonna dress up as our favourite celebrity (depending if i'm in shape i'm going as Lady Gaga :naughty:) and go out for dinner or go bowling (maybe dressed up too :teehee:) :biggrin2: it's gonna be an awesome 18th! :boing:

i honestly don't know how i passed maths with an A... most of my time was spent dancing in my seat with my friend to our official maths song (switch by Will Smith) :naughty:

we have seagulls and we live about half an hour away from the sea :biggrin2: they wait for the food that's been dropped...

Ok thanks! :thumb_yello:

Haha, I delt in maths I'll get any higher than an E tbh..

Oh the seagulls do that at my school at the end of break and lunch, it's dangerious to walk over the playground after the bell when its quieter cos you'll more likely get pooped on by a seagull (I got pooed on by one before) or they will dive bomb at you..

Ok thanks! :thumb_yello:

Haha, I delt in maths I'll get any higher than an E tbh..

Oh the seagulls do that at my school at the end of break and lunch, it's dangerious to walk over the playground after the bell when its quieter cos you'll more likely get pooped on by a seagull (I got pooed on by one before) or they will dive bomb at you..

the highest I've ever made in math, was in elementary school.. when they made math fun and we could use hands-on activities :naughty:

I'm rubbing at Math too, but If I didn't get distracted as much during English, and get my assignments in on time, I'd be okay.

Sometimes my teachers let me off and let me hand in my work due in the next day. But I think my mum will be getting a letter over maths homework cos the site we have to do it on doesn't let me save at the checkpoint where we have to save. Not my fault it won't.

I wasn't even going to do anything Umbie related today! :aah: I was going to fight the urge to watch them but now I can't!!! :aah:

*runs off to watch Gli-glitch*

I love the bit of that one where they're stuck and Paul comes out and dances :teehee:

Sorry :teehee:

T-Tina! Tina's er, gorgeous. Tina's running the show tonight. Tina? Are you up there?

... Yeah.

What do I do with Shane?

Test it.

It's a new battery.

Test it.

I just got it out of the box.

Just test it.

* Frazzle*

It's a good one.

:roftl:

That little move Dave makes when he says 'gorgeous'.....:swoon: I watch it over and over and over :naughty:

Ah. You're here.

Not in a bad way, but in a , 'I-didn't-know-you-were-online-so-hi' way. :aah:

Sorry :teehee:

Test it.

It's a new battery.

Test it.

I just got it out of the box.

Just test it.

* Frazzle*

It's a good one.

:roftl:

I like this bit:

-Dave tries to fix him-

*Shane speaks Japanese*

-Tries again-

*Shane speaks German*

-Again-

... Come to Smeagol!!

I just realized that I really don't like the way the word 'gorgeous' sound in an American accent :blink: It sounds harsh and rough in American but Aussies and Brits make it sound as pretty as it should :wub2:

:aah: My friend told me I sound Australian since I came back from holiday today. I now have a British/South African accent. Apparently that makes me sound British/Australian. :blink:

Ah. You're here.

Not in a bad way, but in a , 'I-didn't-know-you-were-online-so-hi' way. :aah:

I like this bit:

-Dave tries to fix him-

*Shane speaks Japanese*

-Tries again-

*Shane speaks German*

-Again-

... Come to Smeagol!!

:aah: My friend told me I sound Australian since I came back from holiday today. I now have a British/South African accent. Apparently that makes me sound British/Australian. :blink:

I love the hand action Dave does when Shane does the Smeagol one :roftl:

Sometimes my teachers let me off and let me hand in my work due in the next day. But I think my mum will be getting a letter over maths homework cos the site we have to do it on doesn't let me save at the checkpoint where we have to save. Not my fault it won't.

My teacher sometimes gives me an extra day, but not a whole lot.

I was good at maths in Year 4 but after that I got worst and worst at it... I loved the days when it was simple and easy..

yes, I do too. and we got candy if we got it right :boing:

I just realized that I really don't like the way the word 'gorgeous' sound in an American accent :blink: It sounds harsh and rough in American but Aussies and Brits make it sound as pretty as it should :wub2:

I love the way Aussies and Brits speak :wub2: I can't stand my dull American accent

Archived