Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

This album is very alike my life right now because I'm exactly at the same point of my life the album is.

And yes, of course, all of the songs are the best untill the next one comes :naughty: Thought I have two favourite songs.

I only don't really like "Dr. John" but I always end up listening to it and saying that I like it :roftl:

That's simular here, when I got LICM I was 11 nearly 12 years old (Just realised 3 years ago I that album! :shocked: ) and it felt really alike to my life at that point and when I got TBWKTM in September, now 14 years old, it's alike my life now.. Mika might of been writing those songs about his expierences at those times in his life, but it also it can connect to our expierences aswell ! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's simular here, when I got LICM I was 11 nearly 12 years old (Just realised 3 years ago I that album! :shocked: ) and it felt really alike to my life at that point and when I got TBWKTM in September, now 14 years old, it's alike my life now.. Mika might of been writing those songs about his expierences at those times in his life, but it also it can connect to our expierences aswell ! :thumb_yello:

Oh yeah, same with me, I was a kid at the kid's album and a teen at the teen's album :teehee: Some things are just always the same, you know, like the up and down of feelings in teenagehood, you can't avoid it :naughty:

I think my house is haunted... :blink:

how come you think so?

Archived