Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

*snaps out of it again*

Huh? What? Yeah? Huh?

Daydreaming? Uh...

*long awkward pause*

I-I just remembered, I gotta go clean my parents room... I-I'll be back in a bit... *nervous laugh*

Love to your mothers :bye:

:teehee:

Tell me. :mf_rosetinted:

ASAP :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my teachers I reckon thinks that I'm a dog or something... The teacher gave me a big pile of book to hand out and then says 'Good girl' to me whlist scruffling my hair.. I don't like people messing with my hair :mf_rosetinted:

Are teacher's actually allowed to treat students like an animal!?!.. Or am I really Pluto after all? :teehee:

One of my teachers I reckon thinks that I'm a dog or something... The teacher gave me a big pile of book to hand out and then says 'Good girl' to me whlist scruffling my hair.. I don't like people messing with my hair :mf_rosetinted:

Are teacher's actually allowed to treat students like an animal!?!.. Or am I really Pluto after all? :teehee:

I hate people messing with my hair. :mf_rosetinted:

She found out about your nickname then? :aah:

I hate people messing with my hair. :mf_rosetinted:

She found out about your nickname then? :aah:

It seems strange that teacher did that... Maybe you're right, she could of found out I was a MFC'er.. :shocked:

It is possible, I'm a fan of the MFC page on FB and I am friends with that teacher's son on FB... Y'know, might of got my cover blown through there.. If that's the case then I need to watch what I say on here now!.. :mf_rosetinted:

It seems strange that teacher did that... Maybe you're right, she could of found out I was a MFC'er.. :shocked:

It is possible, I'm a fan of the MFC page on FB and I am friends with that teacher's son on FB... Y'know, might of got my cover blown through there.. If that's the case then I need to watch what I say on here now!.. :mf_rosetinted:

All right then. If you're reading this, Pluto's teacher, then know that I've nicknamed you Bambi. Yeah. You heard right. Bambi.

Don't mess with Pluto, kay? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, watch what you say, Pluto... Watch it... Bambi knows everything...

:mf_rosetinted:

Whassup? :blink:

Just a video I was watching, an interview with John and Edward. The interviewers had them jumping on trampettes, when one of the crew members just said " Your shoe lace is undone" BOTH of them had their shoe laces undone on BOTH of their left shoes, and then they BOTH bent down at the SAME time and tied up their shoe laces at the SAME time, all done WITHOUT looking at each other :naughty: It was kinda creepy :naughty:

All right then. If you're reading this, Pluto's teacher, then know that I've nicknamed you Bambi. Yeah. You heard right. Bambi.

Don't mess with Pluto, kay? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, watch what you say, Pluto... Watch it... Bambi knows everything...

:mf_rosetinted:

BAMBI!! :aah: HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Y'know now I'll probably laugh the next time I have that teacher, I've already been told off by this teacher for laughing this week, I got told to shut up! :mf_rosetinted:

Just a video I was watching, an interview with John and Edward. The interviewers had them jumping on trampettes, when one of the crew members just said " Your shoe lace is undone" BOTH of them had their shoe laces undone on BOTH of their left shoes, and then they BOTH bent down at the SAME time and tied up their shoe laces at the SAME time, all done WITHOUT looking at each other :naughty: It was kinda creepy :naughty:

:lmfao:

Is it on YouTube? :teehee:

BAMBI!! :aah: HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Y'know now I'll probably laugh the next time I have that teacher, I've already been told off by this teacher for laughing this week, I got told to shut up! :mf_rosetinted:

Yep. Bambi. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Whoops... :teehee:

Here:

:lmfao: At John :" OMG it's an alien!" and at Edward " Too cold, too cold"

:roftl:

:roftl::roftl: Thanks! :naughty:

... I still don't know how to tell them apart! *Googles it*

Damn. Found something, but it wasn't too helpful. :roftl:

:

Yep. Bambi. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Whoops... :teehee:

It's okay... I manged to keep a straight-ish face when this teacher screamed at the class today for no reason (sometimes this is the case, we do get screamed at for no reason at all) and someone near me said 'Someone has PMS !!!' quite loudly in responce of the shouting... :mf_rosetinted:

It's okay... I manged to keep a straight-ish face when this teacher screamed at the class today for no reason (sometimes this is the case, we do get screamed at for no reason at all) and someone near me said 'Someone has PMS !!!' quite loudly in responce of the shouting... :mf_rosetinted:

My teacher did that today. The exact same thing happened. I was in French though. She was nagging and nagging about out 'behaviour' when we had a cover. I was IN THE LESSON and I can't remember anything happening.... :mf_rosetinted:

My teacher did that today. The exact same thing happened. I was in French though. She was nagging and nagging about out 'behaviour' when we had a cover. I was IN THE LESSON and I can't remember anything happening.... :mf_rosetinted:

I think what happened in our class was that the teacher accidently stepped on someone's foot and they went 'OW!', then we all get screamed at for absoultely nothing..

We had a cover lesson last today but I got out the lesson and did my work elsewhere + got out of school 5 mins before the bell... I snuck out the open gate and just strolled on my way home... :mf_rosetinted:

Archived