Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I have never seen that inerview all the way through :wub2: Thanks :naughty:

They're not very helpful are they? :roftl: When they talk though, Edward ALWAYS interrupts John ( and he does it alot), never the other way around, John always waits until Edward has finished talking. And Edward smiles more.

:dunno: It might help, it might not :roftl:

I think what happened in our class was that the teacher accidently stepped on someone's foot and they went 'OW!', then we all get screamed at for absoultely nothing..

We had a cover lesson last today but I got out the lesson and did my work elsewhere + got out of school 5 mins before the bell... I snuck out the open gate and just strolled on my way home... :mf_rosetinted:

Ouch. That's annoying.

We once convinced our normal teacher that the clock was 20 minutes slow. It worked perfectly.

Wow. I have never seen that inerview all the way through :wub2: Thanks :naughty:

They're not very helpful are they? :roftl: When they talk though, Edward ALWAYS interrupts John ( and he does it alot), never the other way around, John always waits until Edward has finished talking. And Edward smiles more.

:dunno: It might help, it might not :roftl:

Oh okay, that helps! :roftl: Thanks! :thumb_yello:

*growl*

hey girly :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

But I pinned ya. (I just watched the Lion King. It. Was. Epic. :aah:)

You all right? :naughty:

Ouch. That's annoying.

We once convinced our normal teacher that the clock was 20 minutes slow. It worked perfectly.

We had a teacher who fell for that trick before... quite funny when the head was showing someone around the school and our teacher had let us out..

:naughty:

We had a teacher who fell for that trick before... quite funny when the head was showing someone around the school and our teacher had let us out..

:naughty:

:roftl:

No one's mentioned it. Although we've tried to do it many times after that.

My 10 year old sister is making a drawing for Mika.

She wants to give it to him at his concert on 5 May.

She started today, because 'it has to be a masterpiece'

She's so cute, i love her :huglove:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! :wub2:

:teehee:

I'm all right! :aah: ... *long pause*

Do you watch Mock The Week? :aah:

i sometimes do but not recently... why? :naughty:

Archived