Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My kitty LOVES boxes, and he got in a box and I did up the flaps and said "DAD THERE'S A PACKAGE FOR YOU!" and he came and opened it and Simba's head popped up. :teehee:

:lmfao:

I love your cat's name, My inside cat's name is.."Marble" but, we adopted her, I would have chosen a cooler name. :teehee: .. I'm so off topic. :aah:

My kitty likes any place she can hide. :naughty:

I love your cat's name, My inside cat's name is.."Marble" but, we adopted her, I would have chosen a cooler name. :teehee: .. I'm so off topic. :aah:

My kitty likes any place she can hide. :naughty:

Yeah I have two kittykats because they were the only two left and didn't want to seperate them. :tears: Angel & Simba :wub2: [we didn't name them/]

My kitty LOVES boxes, and he got in a box and I did up the flaps and said "DAD THERE'S A PACKAGE FOR YOU!" and he came and opened it and Simba's head popped up. :teehee:

Simba... i like it!

My cat's called Sushi. :wink2:

:lmfao: awesome! :roftl: My cat loves hiding in boxes too :wub2:

Kaitlin, how can you be off topic in the random thread? :roftl:

leaving you a nice mlia :teehee:

Today, I was riding a bus that was pretty empty except for me, my friend, and a group of college kids. Suddenly, one of the college kids mimed shooting a blow dart at another. She promptly fell out of her seat and hit the ground. Her friends left her lying there until they got to their stop. MLIA

Today, my sister and I were browsing through the underwear section of a department store. My sister found a really nice, yet extremely expensive, bra. When I told her she should spend her money on more important things an elderly man suddenly chimed in; "Yeah it's not like anyone's gonna see it anyways." We high fived. MLIA.

Yesterday, I was sitting on a plane when a man sat down next to me, and looked exactly like me. We both had brown hair, blue eyes and were exactly the same height. I asked him his name and he told me it was David Martin, which was my name too. I was beside myself. MLIA.

:naughty:

I love MLIA :naughty:

Today, I bought a High School Musical dance mat. I didn't buy it for Christmas, or my birthday. I just wanted to step on all the character's faces while still beating the game. MLIA

Today I was in the library and someone randomly shouted "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!" Almost every one stood up, clapped, and sat down like nothing had happened. MLIA

:roftl:

Archived