Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today I saw my teapot and pictured it holding a little mika. MLIM.

:naughty::teehee:

Yesterday I was wearing two watches. Someone asked me why I was wearing two and I said "Because Mika did." MLIM

Okay I didn't really say that yesterday, but I wish I did :aah:

:naughty::teehee:

Yesterday I was wearing two watches. Someone asked me why I was wearing two and I said "Because Mika did." MLIM

Okay I didn't really say that yesterday, but I wish I did :aah:

:lmfao: it's ok.

Today, I looked at my teddy beard and said, "This makes me think of Winnie the pooh." MLIM.

leaving you a nice mlia :teehee:

Today, I was riding a bus that was pretty empty except for me, my friend, and a group of college kids. Suddenly, one of the college kids mimed shooting a blow dart at another. She promptly fell out of her seat and hit the ground. Her friends left her lying there until they got to their stop. MLIA

:lmfao:

That actually sounds like something my friends and I would do :teehee:

Today, my sister and I were browsing through the underwear section of a department store. My sister found a really nice, yet extremely expensive, bra. When I told her she should spend her money on more important things an elderly man suddenly chimed in; "Yeah it's not like anyone's gonna see it anyways." We high fived. MLIA.

Yesterday, I was sitting on a plane when a man sat down next to me, and looked exactly like me. We both had brown hair, blue eyes and were exactly the same height. I asked him his name and he told me it was David Martin, which was my name too. I was beside myself. MLIA.

:naughty:

:lmfao:

We should have a MLIM - My life is Mika :lmfao::naughty:

:thumb_yello:

The other day, photobucket had Mika for the Jump section. I screamed. MLIM. :roftl:

:groovy: I'm listening to music & dancing around atm, I've eaten way too much :lmfao:

I'm listening to Rain now but I can't dance around cos the bass is dodgy (It knocks things down in my room even when it's not up loud) :naughty:

I can't have it up too loud anyway cos my neighbour will complain, the neighbour even complains about the sound of the toilet flushing, I don't know how tho its not noisy and its not on the neighbors side... :mf_rosetinted:

-EDIT- I heard something move.. It must be too loud!

I can't have it up too loud anyway cos my neighbour will complain, the neighbour even complains about the sound of the toilet flushing, I don't know how tho its not noisy and its not on the neighbors side... :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I'm listening to Rain now but I can't dance around cos the bass is dodgy (It knocks things down in my room even when it's not up loud) :naughty:

-EDIT- I heard something move.. It must be too loud!

:lmfao: Rain is basically my party song :groovy:

Today, I loaded about ten Mika videos before my Internet restriction kicked in so I could watch them later. MLIM

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: Rain is basically my party song :groovy:

Today, I loaded about ten Mika videos before my Internet restriction kicked in so I could watch them later. MLIM

Rain sounds really good loud, its a shame I cant have it up too loud..

You need to find a way to hack into the internet restriction so you get longer time on the internet! :aah:

*A SUMMARY OF TWILIGHT*

BELLA: I wanna get married!!11!

EDWARD: I’m too dangerous for you!!!

BELLA: EVEN THOUGH I’VE KNOWN YOU FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS I LOVE YOU.

EDWARD:AWWWW I LOVE YOU TOO.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

*A SUMMARY OF TWILIGHT*

BELLA: I wanna get married!!11!

EDWARD: I’m too dangerous for you!!!

BELLA: EVEN THOUGH I’VE KNOWN YOU FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS I LOVE YOU.

EDWARD:AWWWW I LOVE YOU TOO.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

:roftl::roftl:

EDWARD: I love you, Bella…BUT DID YOU KNOW I COULD KILL YOU? ANGST ANGST ANGST I'M A MONSTER ANGST etc.

BELLA: Uhh *whimper*

EDWARD: Please forgive me Bella. I love you.

BELLA: *sniffle sniffle* OKAY!!!

EDWARD: You want a piggy-back ride?

BELLA: YAHHHH!!!1!!

Sorry, I love this too much. :roftl: It's better than the original.

:naughty:

~in the meadow of sparklitude~

EDWARD: I sparklez. *sparklesparklesparkle* [with sound effects and everything!]

BELLA: OMG YOU’RE GORGEOUS!!!!!111ELEVENTYONE!!!

Mmm.. the eleventyone brings on the sparklez :mf_rosetinted:

Me likes that :mf_rosetinted:

Archived