Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THATS ADORABLE. :lmfao:

:teehee:

I embarassed my Friend SO much, she walked off and left me. :lmfao: I had wax lips, my yo gabba gabba Necklace, And, I had a temper tantrum with the man in F.Y.E because, he only had two Mika CD's in stock, and NO Concert DVD's.. I don't even have LiveICM!! :lmfao: I am dying to see it.. :teehee: anyways.. and then.. I walked around singing. :fisch:

I embarassed my Friend SO much, she walked off and left me. :lmfao: I had wax lips, my yo gabba gabba Necklace, And, I had a temper tantrum with the man in F.Y.E because, he only had two Mika CD's in stock, and NO Concert DVD's.. I don't even have LiveICM!! :lmfao: I am dying to see it.. :teehee: anyways.. and then.. I walked around singing. :fisch:

Ohh LiveICM is 3times better than PDP!!:wub2:

Awh!! :blush-anim-cl:

I've gotten my little 6 year old nephew to listen to Mika. :wub2: it's soo cute! was he singing?

Awww:wub2:

No he was about 1 and half there:naughty: He's 2 now:biggrin2:

He always looks at my phone and see's Mika as my wallpaper and says,"Whats that!?" and I saw MIKA!!:naughty:

He tries to say Mika but it comes out Miaokka:lmfao:

Ohh LiveICM is 3times better than PDP!!:wub2:

that's nice to know. :glasses2: I want it so bad!! :aah: I traveled an hour to Greenville.. they didn't have it ANYWHERE! not even.. my best friend, best buy. :sneaky2:

Awww:wub2:

No he was about 1 and half there:naughty: He's 2 now:biggrin2:

He always looks at my phone and see's Mika as my wallpaper and says,"Whats that!?" and I saw MIKA!!:naughty:

He tries to say Mika but it comes out Miaokka:lmfao:

Aww! :wub2: that's so sweet! I have been trying to get my 6 month old nieces to say Mika as their first word, their Dad would be P.O :lmfao::roftl:

that's nice to know. :glasses2: I want it so bad!! :aah: I traveled an hour to Greenville.. they didn't have it ANYWHERE! not even.. my best friend, best buy. :sneaky2:

Aww! :wub2: that's so sweet! I have been trying to get my 6 month old nieces to say Mika as their first word, their Dad would be P.O :lmfao::roftl:

Have you tried online, like amazon?

:roftl: That would be AMAZING!

try HMV, they had mika covered theft detectors soo...:roftl:

I ordered mine from amazon, I believe. :wink2:

Yeah, but they have interviews from Milan(?) and Berlin I think...

:wub2: I made my Dad watch the whole PDP with me.. he's so mean, by the end he said Mika's voice was.. sqweaky, he just doesn't understand.. he like's Queen.. but not Mika.

I told him that he was jealous that he wasn't able to sing that high, and Mika is just talented like that. :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2: I made my Dad watch the whole PDP with me.. he's so mean, by the end he said Mika's voice was.. sqweaky, he just doesn't understand.. he like's Queen.. but not Mika.

I told him that he was jealous that he wasn't able to sing that high, and Mika is just talented like that. :mf_rosetinted:

Queen's roccck and rollll, and mika's pop, so i can understand.

My mom loves ROCKNROLLLLL, but she thinks mika's bum is verrrry nice. :lmao:

Queen's roccck and rollll, and mika's pop, so i can understand.

My mom loves ROCKNROLLLLL, but she thinks mika's bum is verrrry nice. :lmao:

Same with My Mom! :teehee: she'll sing her head off in the car to things like.. Guns n' roses, The Beatles, Queen, Def Leppard, Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac.. etc. and then she can't stand Lady Gaga.. but she love's Mika!! :lmfao: it's hilarious, especially when she doesn't realize she singing..

Mom: *mumbling* I wanna be.. wanna be, whatever else that Touches You."

:roftl:

My mom always says Mika is HOT! I'm always, :doh: mom why?!

My mom defines mika as "Handsome, but too skinny." :teehee:

Same with My Mom! :teehee: she'll sing her head off in the car to things like.. Guns n' roses, The Beatles, Queen, Def Leppard, Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac.. etc. and then she can't stand Lady Gaga.. but she love's Mika!! :lmfao: it's hilarious, especially when she doesn't realize she singing..

Mom: *mumbling* I wanna be.. wanna be, whatever else that Touches You."

:lmfao: my mom makes up her own words to songs, she fails at good gone girl, it crushes my soul. :sneaky2:

My Mom told me I had a cousin who looked like Mika.. :lmfao: but.. he unfortunately lives in Hawaii and I haven't met him yet. I've saw a picture though. :naughty:

Does he:teehee:

My mom defines mika as "Handsome, but too skinny." :teehee:

:lmfao: my mom makes up her own words to songs, she fails at good gone girl, it crushes my soul. :sneaky2:

:naughty:

My mom calls WAG teenage wasteland:roftl::roftl:

Same :no:

Mom: "We are not who you think we are"

Me: "It's 'what' not 'who'! :aah:"

Mom: "We are not WHAT you think we are, we are gollllden"

Me: ":pinkbow:"

Archived