Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

My mom defines mika as "Handsome, but too skinny." :teehee:

:lmfao: my mom makes up her own words to songs, she fails at good gone girl, it crushes my soul. :sneaky2:

My Mom said Mika needed muscle during the WAG video.. Me: :sneaky2: Mika is just fine the way he is.

Does he:teehee:

:naughty:

My mom calls WAG teenage wasteland:roftl::roftl:

actually, a little, his nose, hair, height and the clothes he wears. :naughty: if he wasn't my cousin.. I'd date him. :lmfao: that sounds awful!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same :no:

Mom: "We are not who you think we are"

Me: "It's 'what' not 'who'! :aah:"

Mom: "We are not WHAT you think we are, we are gollllden"

Me: ":pinkbow:"

my mom: can you believe? the same old *mumbles* it never bores mee, though i have seen it all before, her name was GOOORGIAA AND SHE WAS GOORJUSSS (her favourite part)

then she goes "Hey you whats a good girl like YOU! doing in the crazy old worrrrld, it's a kittykat giiiirl" :lmfao: I think she does this on purpose to hurt my heart

my mom: can you believe? the same old *mumbles* it never bores mee, though i have seen it all before, her name was GOOORGIAA AND SHE WAS GOORJUSSS (her favourite part)

then she goes "Hey you whats a good girl like YOU! doing in the crazy old worrrrld, it's a kittykat giiiirl" :lmfao: I think she does this on purpose to hurt my heart

My Mom hums every word of that song except,"HER NAME WAS GEORGIA!! AND SHE WAS GORGEOUS!!" :lmfao: she sings that part.. LOUD

Mom: Emma. Emma. Wake up.

Me: Mmnuurrr....

Mom: It's 6AM.

Me: MNNNUURRR.

Mom: Amelia's on the phone.

Me: Gah.

Mom: *shoves phone in ma face*

Amelia: EMMA! WANNA GO SWIMMING!

Me: Mnnur.

Amelia: Meet me at the pool at 10, 'kay?

Me: ...

Amelia: And bring money. Bring your card too.

Me: Urgh.

Amelia: See you there! *hangs up*

But... But... 10AM's my sleeping time. :tears:

:aah:

*deep breath*

OMG CAPER! HI! :boing: :boing:

I just went swimming and it was really nice and now I'm hyper because I had tons of sweets and heard Blame it On The Girls on the radio... And I've been looking at Umbie lolcats so it's been like OMG. *breath* And now I have to go wash my hair so I'll be back AQAP.

:roftl:

*deep breath*

OMG CAPER! HI! :boing: :boing:

I just went swimming and it was really nice and now I'm hyper because I had tons of sweets and heard Blame it On The Girls on the radio... And I've been looking at Umbie lolcats so it's been like OMG. *breath* And now I have to go wash my hair so I'll be back AQAP.

:roftl:

:lmfao: Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Tell me more when you're back :naughty:

Yeah... I'm just scared. I've always been scared of her. I made her cry, just once for all the things she's ever done to me, and my mum is at work. She'll get me. I know she could.

Don't worry. It'll be all right. :huglove: Nothing bad'll happen, Caper.

How old is she?

Archived