Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's calmer today.She just stormed towards me, I thought she was going to punch me in the back of the head like she's done before, I winced but she picked up the phone instead. She's probably going to phone my mum again.

I think she's calmer today.She just stormed towards me, I thought she was going to punch me in the back of the head like she's done before, I winced but she picked up the phone instead. She's probably going to phone my mum again.

How did you make her cry? Is that what she'll say to your mom?

How did you make her cry? Is that what she'll say to your mom?

My sister has a quick temper.

I refused to turn my music off. It's always like this and sounds stupid. But I refused and then she was suddenly ill. She phone my mum to complain, and my mum told me to turn my music down. I told her that I did and I didn't want to turn my music off or put my headphones in.

I'm not scared of her telling my mum though.

My sister has a quick temper.

I refused to turn my music off. It's always like this and sounds stupid. But I refused and then she was suddenly ill. She phone my mum to complain, and my mum told me to turn my music down. I told her that I did and I didn't want to turn my music off or put my headphones in.

I'm not scared of her telling my mum though.

I was wondering.

Good for you, you shouldn't be scared.

YEAH! Like this:

roadie.jpg

And

twister.jpg

:biggrin2:

:lmfao: Those are awesome :roftl: Are there anymore?

My mum just phoned. If my sister phones again I'm in trouble. But I don't care. I'm not gonna let her walk all over me. I've had enough of that to last me a lifetime.

:lmfao: Those are awesome :roftl: Are there anymore?

My mum just phoned. If my sister phones again I'm in trouble. But I don't care. I'm not gonna let her walk all over me. I've had enough of that to last me a lifetime.

Lots more. :das:

It's odd but I'm kinda proud of you! :aah::huglove:

There's still more... Hey, why don't I just give you the site instead? :naughty:

http://www.umbilicalbrothers.com/site/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=168&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Poor Dave indeed! :roftl:

pie-graph.jpg

:lmfao:

Impressive. :naughty:

I have a cat and a dog.:teehee: I had two cats and two dogs, but they were accidentally killed by my friend. :roftl:

One of them had babies :teehee:

Awww I think I read an older post of yours about that ................

Archived