Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everybody :groovy:

:naughty:

Rain sounds really good loud, its a shame I cant have it up too loud..

You need to find a way to hack into the internet restriction so you get longer time on the internet! :aah:

I know :naughty:

I know, but it's probably impossible :aah: Fact is, my dad did it on the other computer where I'd first need an administrator password, and then I'd need to know how you do that :aah:

:lmao:

Want a cat and a dog too. Lost my cat yesterday (r.i.p :tears) This most a dog (im a dog person)

aww sorry to hear about your cat :huglove:

This morning i read a MLIA about a girl sticking a headphone up her nose to have the sound play out her mouth. Puzzled by this i actually went and found my Mp3 player turned it on and jammed the earbud up my nose. As my mom came in the room and asked what i was doing i just opened my mouth and started lip singing the words to the song. she then proceded to call my grandmother and say I was possesed by the ghost of Michael Jackson. I feel accomplished. MLIA.

:lmfao:

Last night when I was getting out of the shower, I slipped and hit my head pretty hard. Knowing I would need stiches, I put on the first shirt I saw and drove to the emergency room. While waiting to see the doctor, a little girl passed me and said to her mother "Ew, mommy look how gross!" Thinking that she was pointing at the blood, I tried to tell her how I fell. Turns out she was pointing at my sister's Miley Cyrus t-shirt I didn't realize I was wearing. I definitely have faith in this generation. MLIA

Me too :lmfao::lmfao:

Last night when I was getting out of the shower, I slipped and hit my head pretty hard. Knowing I would need stiches, I put on the first shirt I saw and drove to the emergency room. While waiting to see the doctor, a little girl passed me and said to her mother "Ew, mommy look how gross!" Thinking that she was pointing at the blood, I tried to tell her how I fell. Turns out she was pointing at my sister's Miley Cyrus t-shirt I didn't realize I was wearing. I definitely have faith in this generation. MLIA

Me too :lmfao::lmfao:

:roftl::roftl:

My friend had a Miley Cyrus shirt. On Bonfire night we threw it in a huge fire. She said that's the best thing we've ever done for her.:biggrin2::naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

My friend had a Miley Cyrus shirt. On Bonfire night we threw it in a huge fire. She said that's the best thing we've ever done for her.:biggrin2::naughty:

Today i walked into the kitchen to see my mom shaking our toaster upside down over the garbage can. When i asked her what she was doing she told me she was emptying the crumbs out, i then showed her where the crumb catcher latch was. We've had the toaster for 5 years.MLIA :aah:

Today i walked into the kitchen to see my mom shaking our toaster upside down over the garbage can. When i asked her what she was doing she told me she was emptying the crumbs out, i then showed her where the crumb catcher latch was. We've had the toaster for 5 years.MLIA :aah:

(Sorting out Mika tickets, sorry about the belatedness. :naughty:)

:roftl: Did you hear about the woman who only found out about Google this year or something? :roftl:

Really?

Yeah, really. I tried watching that Ahmed the Terrorist (or whatever the hell it's called) and was thinking "why are people laughing at this? :blink:"

There's MUCH better, a lot more clever and funny, stuff out there.

So I really don't understand the hype with that guy. :boxed:

Yeah, really. I tried watching that Ahmed the Terrorist (or whatever the hell it's called) and was thinking "why are people laughing at this? :blink:"

What other peeps do you like then? :biggrin2:

I so agree with you! I had to watch it at school, and the whole class was laughing and I was like, "Is this funny? Should I be laughing? I see no reason to."

Monty Python's Flying Circus is funny. :teehee:

I so agree with you! I had to watch it at school, and the whole class was laughing and I was like, "Is this funny? Should I be laughing? I see no reason to."

Monty Python's Flying Circus is funny. :teehee:

I LOVE MONTY PYTHON! :aah:

Archived