Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gr....

YOU KNOW WHAT JUSTIN?! I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU. BUT I AM SO MUCH TALLER. MY NINE YEAR OLD COUSIN'S VOICE GOES LOWER THAN YOURS MATE, AND Y'KNOW WHAT?! YOU. ARE. JUST. A. FAZE. PEOPLE WILL EVENTUALLY GET ANNOYED WITH YOU BEIBER, FACE IT. YOU ONLY SING ONE SONG AND YOU PRETEND TO BE A SUPERSTAR. NO ONE CARES THAT YOU KNOW USHER MAN. NO ONE.

Sorry about that. He's making me so angry. He's annoying. If any Justin fans are reading... Deepest apologies.

I had to get it out.

Gr....

YOU KNOW WHAT JUSTIN?! I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU. BUT I AM SO MUCH TALLER. MY NINE YEAR OLD COUSIN'S VOICE GOES LOWER THAN YOURS MATE, AND Y'KNOW WHAT?! YOU. ARE. JUST. A. FAZE. PEOPLE WILL EVENTUALLY GET ANNOYED WITH YOU BEIBER, FACE IT. YOU ONLY SING ONE SONG AND YOU PRETEND TO BE A SUPERSTAR. NO ONE CARES THAT YOU KNOW USHER MAN. NO ONE.

Sorry about that. He's making me so angry. He's annoying. If any Justin fans are reading... Deepest apologies.

I had to get it out.

:clap: I AGREE, I AGREE, I AGREE!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

What other peeps do you like then? :biggrin2:

Russell Peters. Check him out.

I so agree with you! I had to watch it at school, and the whole class was laughing and I was like, "Is this funny? Should I be laughing? I see no reason to."

:lmao: That's awesome.

One friend was going to me his videos and I was like "uhh...maybe we shouldn't".

Gr....

I had to get it out.

It's okay. :naughty: I agree with you. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

(Have you joined that group on Facebook that's something like "Can this onion ring get more fans than Justin Bieber?". It did, and I think their next "target" is Miley Cyrus. :aah:)

Russell Peters. Check him out.

:lmao: That's awesome.

One friend was going to me his videos and I was like "uhh...maybe we shouldn't".

It's okay. :naughty: I agree with you. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

(Have you joined that group on Facebook that's something like "Can this onion ring get more fans than Justin Bieber?". It did, and I think their next "target" is Miley Cyrus. :aah:)

I think My friend created that group! :lmfao:

I'm "okay" with Justin, me and my friend have an agreement. :naughty:

Archived