Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need to make a counting down timer or an tally or something which I read and understand the exact amount of days.. I'm so confused between the days till my birthday and when I see Mika live! :aah:

-googles counting timers -

I've tried to embed a countdown in my sig, but it wouldn't work :dunno:

:roftl:

Really? :naughty: Da Conspiracy thread is genius. :aah::lmfao:

Yep! Everything is just funny today, I went to the dentist and for the first time ever I was in there for less than 5 mins.. And I manged to get registered 'Not Present' for 2 maybe 3 classes today when I was either late or somewhere else... I'm gonna probably get asked about this when I go to school tomorrow now!! :aah:

Yeah, the Da Conspiracy thread is brilliant.. Seems Wonka did miss out about us... We're secretly twins but we are Mika's love children.. arent we!?... -nudges- :mf_rosetinted:

Yep! Everything is just funny today, I went to the dentist and for the first time ever I was in there for less than 5 mins.. And I manged to get registered 'Not Present' for 2 maybe 3 classes today when I was either late or somewhere else... I'm gonna probably get asked about this when I go to school tomorrow now!! :aah:

Yeah, the Da Conspiracy thread is brilliant.. Seems Wonka did miss out about us... We're secretly twins but we are Mika's love children.. arent we!?... -nudges- :mf_rosetinted:

Well, almost :aah: School was sooo boring :thumbdown:

I don't look like Mika :blink:

Well, almost :aah: School was sooo boring :thumbdown:

I don't look like Mika :blink:

School has been boring for me for the last however long I've been at school.. A LONG TIME!!! :aah: Soon the boredom of school will be over for us!

What do you mean!?.. But we're so alike... I thought we discovered this! :roftl:

Just um.. we're different looking twins that don't look like each other... I know some twins who don't even look like they are related but they are.. :blink:

:das:

We were talking about the Umbies today.

Apparently, I'm Shane, Amelia's David and Amelia's sister is Roadie because she likes me and hates her sister. I think Tina is Amelia's friend Tina. :roftl: I don't think Tina likes me. :aah:

I was thinking about adding an UMBIES pic and removing just one of the Jeward ones, but I don't think I'd like it with both :dunno:

Just mess around with it and see what looks good for a siggy! :thumb_yello:

I've tried to embed a countdown in my sig, but it wouldn't work :dunno:

I can't find any decent ones on the internet.. :sad:

School has been boring for me for the last however long I've been at school.. A LONG TIME!!! :aah: Soon the boredom of school will be over for us!

What do you mean!?.. But we're so alike... I thought we discovered this! :roftl:

Just um.. we're different looking twins that don't look like each other... I know some twins who don't even look like they are related but they are.. :blink:

Depends on what you call 'soon' :mf_rosetinted: I came to the conclusion I'll be working in about 10 years time today :shocked: That's soo far away :aah:

Well maybe psychologically :roftl: But I definitely don't have curls (or maybe I do, my mum said I had chive curls :lmfao:)...

My sister doesn't look a lot like me either :naughty:

Archived