Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Depends on what you call 'soon' :mf_rosetinted: I came to the conclusion I'll be working in about 10 years time today :shocked: That's soo far away :aah:

Well maybe psychologically :roftl: But I definitely don't have curls (or maybe I do, my mum said I had chive curls :lmfao:)...

My sister doesn't look a lot like me either :naughty:

Well, I mean it by 'leaving school'... Collage or University is more easier than school, more freedom over your learning, etc. Getting to do what you wanna do.. That's why I can't wait till I leave school... Plus no more being made to hang around playground in cold weather & general crap that happens at school.. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm an only child so I dunno what I would look like compared to if I had a brother/sister.. I wish I did have a brother and sister... I hate being alone..

Playing Zoo World on FaceBook. I have no idea what I'm doing :lmfao:

Zooworld!! :biggrin2::aah:

Well, I mean it by 'leaving school'... Collage or University is more easier than school, more freedom over your learning, etc. Getting to do what you wanna do.. That's why I can't wait till I leave school... Plus no more being made to hang around playground in cold weather & general crap that happens at school.. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm an only child so I dunno what I would look like compared to if I had a brother/sister.. I wish I did have a brother and sister... I hate being alone..

It's still 3 1/2 years though :aah:

Well, that pretty much depends on your country and college / uni system :mf_rosetinted:

We have had students protest not long ago. I can see why. My uncle works in a university commune (that's the second time I'm saying this today :blink:), and he's told us that a lot more students need some kind of psychological help since the Bachelor / Master reform stuff, because it's very stressing. It's not clear how much you do have to do, how much people expect from you :aah: Also, that reform failed in pretty much all points:

1) shorten stays at unis - lengthened it. The concept was that a lot of people would already leave after the Bachelor, but as that one's basically worth nothing, everyone does the Master. So the stay duration has risen about a year or so.

2) decrease changings of subject - epic fail. The subjects are SO specified that many students realize that's not their field when they're half way through that course...

3) increase international compatibility - again, failed. The Bachelor and Master system was thought to be internationally comparable and stuff, but instead, they ruined it with those specified subjects. They can't organize that so it works on an international level.

[/essay]

My sister can't stand being alone either. I can cope. It's getting used to it, kinda :aah:

Doing... What?

Remember you're talking to a yaoi fangirl here. She's very interested.

:mf_rosetinted:

Yaoi fangirl? Soul mate again! :boing: But I just read manga. I don't really watch anime. :naughty:

Ohhh, good luck to you then too :teehee: We should form a study group :mf_rosetinted:

Do you have MSN? :biggrin2:

Yes, we should. :naughty: I do. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm off to dinner :bye:

:bye: Bye! :bye:

Yaoi fangirl? Soul mate again! :boing: But I just read manga. I don't really watch anime. :naughty:

Yes, we should. :naughty: I do. :mf_rosetinted:

OMG!! :shocked: Soul mate! Soul mate!

Oh okay... I'm looking for something else to read, any suggestions? :das::naughty:

Double eww. :naughty:

Gotta go to dinner now. So see ya in a minute :bye: :bye:

:lmfao: Is it wrong that the Twincest thought doesn't bother me? I think it's kinda cute. Because they are soul mates and they alway will be . But they never will be together....... ?

:naughty:

See ya :naughty:

:lmfao: Is it wrong that the Twincest thought doesn't bother me? I think it's kinda cute. Because they are soul mates and they alway will be . But they never will be together....... ?

:naughty:

See ya :naughty:

It's not wrong, don't worry. :naughty: I think like that so... :aah:

I didn't read that much.. I'm kinda 'new' to yaoi. Before I just watched Bleach. :teehee: So I don't really have anything to recommend to you.. :dunno: Do you have anything for me? :das:

Hm... I haven't read anything lately, that's why I asked. :aah:

I watched Bleach. :teehee: I stopped after a bit though. Dunno why. I should watch it again. :teehee:

It's not wrong, don't worry. :naughty: I think like that so... :aah:

Hm... I haven't read anything lately, that's why I asked. :aah:

I watched Bleach. :teehee: I stopped after a bit though. Dunno why. I should watch it again. :teehee:

I stopped too. It was so long.. :aah: The problem with all those animes is that you have to search for working, good quality, subtitled episodes on the internet. Sometimes there are episodes missing, just nowhere to be found.. :sneaky2: So irritating. But I read manga at mangafox.com and onemanga.com, and they have nearly everything. :teehee:

Archived