Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well english is much more complicated than...most any other langueage really :naughty:

:lmfao: I think english is 2nd or 3rd on list of easiest languages :naughty: and it is indeed easy. like, most of the languages have this thing where every word has several diffent forms, depending is youre talking about women/men/children. Every word has its own form depending on the tense. A name, just regular name, has several forms, if youre talking ABOUT someone, TO someone, if someone OWNS somwhing, every single name/word :aah:

btw, have i ever told you that "Tina" is one of shortcuts for "Justyna"? :teehee:

:lmfao: I think english is 2nd or 3rd on list of easiest languages :naughty: and it is indeed easy. like, most of the languages have this thing where every word has several diffent forms, depending is youre talking about women/men/children. Every word has its own form depending on the tense. A name, just regular name, has several forms, if youre talking ABOUT someone, TO someone, if someone OWNS somwhing, every single name/word :aah:

btw, have i ever told you that "Tina" is one of shortcuts for "Justyna"? :teehee:

Well I've heard from most other people that English was hell to learn. I mean, there is the congugation like you were talking about but we have multiple word for one thing while other languages only have one. We have to sound 'fancy' with big words that mean the same as a simple word. But once you learn the rules of another language I think it's not too bad.

Really? I never cared for the name 'Tina' to. And I've only known 2.

Well I've heard from most other people that English was hell to learn. I mean, there is the congugation like you were talking about but we have multiple word for one thing while other languages only have one. We have to sound 'fancy' with big words that mean the same as a simple word. But once you learn the rules of another language I think it's not too bad.

Really? I never cared for the name 'Tina' to. And I've only known 2.

:blink: All languages have multible words for same thing. or atleast the ones i know about. Its mostly about the fact you write something and you acually say it almost compleatly diffrently. thats the problem i used to have.

Oh, you dididnt get it :naughty: Umbies? Dave?:naughty: i dont know why but i hated "tina' shortcut until i saw one or 2 of their skits :teehee:

:blink: All languages have multible words for same thing. or atleast the ones i know about. Its mostly about the fact you write something and you acually say it almost compleatly diffrently. thats the problem i used to have.

Oh, you dididnt get it :naughty: Umbies? Dave?:naughty: i dont know why but i hated "tina' shortcut until i saw one or 2 of their skits :teehee:

Well those are the complaints people usually give me about English. I apparently can't complain cause it's my first language :naughty:

Well, that Tina I do like, but in general I don't like the name itself. But I really don't like many female names in general :naughty: I dunno how I didn't think of that Tina at first tho :blink: I've been watching them all morning :naughty:

Well those are the complaints people usually give me about English. I apparently can't complain cause it's my first language :naughty:

Well, that Tina I do like, but in general I don't like the name itself. But I really don't like many female names in general :naughty: I dunno how I didn't think of that Tina at first tho :blink: I've been watching them all morning :naughty:

I dont have the problem anylonger, i see compleatly new word and i can say it, but i used to have it, it was quite annoying :naughty:

I dont really like that name, but i now feel much less annoyed when someone calls me that :naughty: i mean, Dave could just aswell talk to me and he wouldnt haveto change anything, not a word!:naughty:

Female names i like...ugrh..nope, not alot of these:roftl:

I dont have the problem anylonger, i see compleatly new word and i can say it, but i used to have it, it was quite annoying :naughty:

I dont really like that name, but i now feel much less annoyed when someone calls me that :naughty: i mean, Dave could just aswell talk to me and he wouldnt haveto change anything, not a word!:naughty:

Female names i like...ugrh..nope, not alot of these:roftl:

I still have problems with English! I think a lot of forgein speakers actually do better cause they learn good grammar while us native speakers learn slang from the beginning :naughty:

Yeah but you're lucky! You have Dave talking to you! I have to listen to him talk about someone else! :aah: And I don't like that! I like the name Lisette and...um...well that might be it :naughty: OH! And Ophelia. That might be it I think.

Archived