Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are you thinking now then? :naughty:

Deeply disturbed? :naughty:

Do you actually wanna know? What's going through my head now is 'How did I end up with a picture of Michael Buble when I wanted a picture of Mika?'

Disturbed about what? :blink::aah:

He looks so :chkn: 'y with wet hair.. :das: :das: :das:

eya! seen this? :fisch:

Zooworld!! :biggrin2::aah:

It's still 3 1/2 years though :aah:

Well, that pretty much depends on your country and college / uni system :mf_rosetinted:

We have had students protest not long ago. I can see why. My uncle works in a university commune (that's the second time I'm saying this today :blink:), and he's told us that a lot more students need some kind of psychological help since the Bachelor / Master reform stuff, because it's very stressing. It's not clear how much you do have to do, how much people expect from you :aah: Also, that reform failed in pretty much all points:

1) shorten stays at unis - lengthened it. The concept was that a lot of people would already leave after the Bachelor, but as that one's basically worth nothing, everyone does the Master. So the stay duration has risen about a year or so.

2) decrease changings of subject - epic fail. The subjects are SO specified that many students realize that's not their field when they're half way through that course...

3) increase international compatibility - again, failed. The Bachelor and Master system was thought to be internationally comparable and stuff, but instead, they ruined it with those specified subjects. They can't organize that so it works on an international level.

[/essay]

My sister can't stand being alone either. I can cope. It's getting used to it, kinda :aah:

Archived