Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YO! Sounds goood :thumb_yello: What happened my dear Pluto? :wink2:

YO!

Had a meeting at school today and in the meeting something was said which made me blow and then I said what I really think about the place and how crap it is.. I then just turned the chair around and gave EVERYONE the silence... :mf_rosetinted:

YO!

Had a meeting at school today and in the meeting something was said which made me blow and then I said what I really think about the place and how crap it is.. I then just turned the chair around and gave EVERYONE the silence... :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think there's the smiley I'd need now :mf_rosetinted: Well done!! It's important to put a line once in a while :wink2:

Did you get in trouble? :aah:

Alt + 3 = ♥

:biggrin2:

I never noticed that!

Thank you! :boing: *tries* hm, actually not for me :aah: different country, different keyboard. Gonna try googling :naughty:

I did just now :naughty:

g2g 2 dinner, b back asap :bye:

I don't think there's the smiley I'd need now :mf_rosetinted: Well done!! It's important to put a line once in a while :wink2:

Did you get in trouble? :aah: :

We need more smileys I agree! There just isn't enough :aah:

Thanks, I know but it just got right under my skin.. It was on a topic of something I don't like talking about and when they said the rest that just did it...

Nah, I didn't get in trouble which I found was quite lucky but I could possibly be in trouble for after that meeting cos at lunch my friend told me to sit up in the block.. She never gets caught up their, I get caught when I do... Teacher comes up with walking talkie calling through to reception saying "Can you please note the following students names..." . I'm gonna probably get sleuthed as they call it, great.. :mf_rosetinted:

So, I'm sitting in my living room not feeling too good, I'm going to put on Much more video flow, thinking maybe they'll play some mika for once,

how many expensive cars/fur jackets/scantilly clad women/ swearing have I witnessed?

Too much to be healthy, what's wrong with our world? :puke:

We need more smileys I agree! There just isn't enough :aah:

Thanks, I know but it just got right under my skin.. It was on a topic of something I don't like talking about and when they said the rest that just did it...

Nah, I didn't get in trouble which I found was quite lucky but I could possibly be in trouble for after that meeting cos at lunch my friend told me to sit up in the block.. She never gets caught up their, I get caught when I do... Teacher comes up with walking talkie calling through to reception saying "Can you please note the following students names..." . I'm gonna probably get sleuthed as they call it, great.. :mf_rosetinted:

Like a hi5 one :naughty:

some people just know what will get someone else :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello: Everything I've heard about your school so far sounds incredibly stupid :thumbdown:

It flipping HURTS! :tears::aah:

WHY DO I LIKE WALLS SO MUCH?! :aah:

You must be a wall magnet! :aah: Just try and keep away from those walls and you won't keep crashing into them and hurting yourself.. Suggestion: Bubble wrap suit...

Like a hi5 one :naughty:

some people just know what will get someone else :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello: Everything I've heard about your school so far sounds incredibly stupid :thumbdown:

We need to demand for that hi5 smiley!!

Yep but this is school staff who were in this meeting.. I don't trust none of them, I don't trust the school... I don't feel comfortable there but I'm stuck for another year and half until I'll go to college where I with I hope is much better..

I heard of a good media diploma course today where you get to do media stuff and like performing arts too and get work experience in the section of what you want to do. It's apparently brand new and hasn't been done before.

You must be a wall magnet! :aah: Just try and keep away from those walls and you won't keep crashing into them and hurting yourself.. Suggestion: Bubble wrap suit...

We need to demand for that hi5 smiley!!

Yep but this is school staff who were in this meeting.. I don't trust none of them, I don't trust the school... I don't feel comfortable there but I'm stuck for another year and half until I'll go to college where I with I hope is much better..

I heard of a good media diploma course today where you get to do media stuff and like performing arts too and get work experience in the section of what you want to do. It's apparently brand new and hasn't been done before.

Reminds me of the idiots magnet :lmfao: (something by a Bavarian comedian again...:cool:)

:thumb_yello:

That's just :mad3::aah: And you can't even change school... :aah:

College will be better, for sure! :thumb_yello:

Wow, that's interesting! :biggrin2: Downside is that things have problems when they haven't been tried before :aah: But the concept sounds really really good, so why not?! :boing:

I LOVE BUBBLEWRAP. :mf_lustslow:

Anyway...

:fisch:

I have to go to dinner now. :naughty:

Bye for now! :aah:

Reminds me of the idiots magnet :lmfao: (something by a Bavarian comedian again...:cool:)

:thumb_yello:

That's just :mad3::aah: And you can't even change school... :aah:

College will be better, for sure! :thumb_yello:

Wow, that's interesting! :biggrin2: Downside is that things have problems when they haven't been tried before :aah: But the concept sounds really really good, so why not?! :boing:

I'm an idiot magnet! :aah:

I hope that is the case, cos I can look ahead from the dullness now to the brightness waiting away in the future...

They will have had this course up running for about a year by the time I have to sort out college.. I have until April 2011 to decide what or where I'm gonna go... I have to see someone at the end of March who is gonna make me do a job generator thing which can tell you what jobs you would be good at.. I did one in Yr 8 and it told me a sound engineer or someone who builds guitars.. :blink: I delt I'd be any good at those things, plus you need to be good maths to be a sound engineer...

I'm an idiot magnet! :aah:

I hope that is the case, cos I can look ahead from the dullness now to the brightness waiting away in the future...

They will have had this course up running for about a year by the time I have to sort out college.. I have until April 2011 to decide what or where I'm gonna go... I have to see someone at the end of March who is gonna make me do a job generator thing which can tell you what jobs you would be good at.. I did one in Yr 8 and it told me a sound engineer or someone who builds guitars.. :blink: I delt I'd be any good at those things, plus you need to be good maths to be a sound engineer...

:huglove:

Well I guess there actually is some truth in those... I haven't done any of them though :dunno: You'll see what they tell you next time...:thumb_yello:

Back now. :aah:

Or one of those giant hamster balls... Although I probably couldn't get up the stairs with one. :roftl:

I've always wanted one of those ever since I was little!! :boing:

I've been in a human hamster wheel before and they are awesome!.. I wish I was a hamster... I'm so alike that animal.. small, furry, awake at night... :mf_rosetinted:

It would be fun going downstairs in a hamster ball, but as you said you probably wouldn't be able to get up the stairs with one...

I just realised I like this Basshunter song, Boten Anna when I was something like 10 years old. I remember listening to it all day! :lmfao:

Of course I hate it now. :glasses2:

And I spent like two hours singing children songs with my sister. Instead of doing my homework. Time well spent. :teehee:

I've been in a human hamster wheel before and they are awesome!.. I wish I was a hamster... I'm so alike that animal.. small, furry, awake at night... :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: sorry :aah:

It could be something terrible, who knows! :dunno::aah:

well, you needn't actually take the job :naughty:

Archived