Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

I've always wanted one of those ever since I was little!! :boing:

I've been in a human hamster wheel before and they are awesome!.. I wish I was a hamster... I'm so alike that animal.. small, furry, awake at night... :mf_rosetinted:

It would be fun going downstairs in a hamster ball, but as you said you probably wouldn't be able to get up the stairs with one...

I LOVE them...

Lucky! :aah: I wanna be a hamster too.. :mf_rosetinted:

Going down a starcase would be AWESOME. :roftl:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lmfao: sorry :aah:

well, you needn't actually take the job :naughty:

I wish I was a hamster.. Oh, the ease of life! :aah:

I wouldn't do a job that a computer tells me to, it's like having a robot controlling you! That would be awful, could you imagine a robot controlling you chosing all your options.. It would be creepy and terrible... :blink:

I wish I was a hamster.. Oh, the ease of life! :aah:

I wouldn't do a job that a computer tells me to, it's like having a robot controlling you! That would be awful, could you imagine a robot controlling you chosing all your options.. It would be creepy and terrible... :blink:

I wish I was a cat :naughty:

Agree! :blink: uah, bad idea :no:

Today, while I was waiting in the check-out line in Wal*mart the lady waiting behind me said to me "Oh wow! You look like youre about to pop! When are you due?". I then immediately burst into tears and yelled "Im not pregnant!" and ran out of the building. The look on her face was priceless. Im 9 months pregnant, due 2 days ago and Im scheduled to be induced on Wednesday. MLIA.

:lmfao:

Today, while I was waiting in the check-out line in Wal*mart the lady waiting behind me said to me "Oh wow! You look like youre about to pop! When are you due?". I then immediately burst into tears and yelled "Im not pregnant!" and ran out of the building. The look on her face was priceless. Im 9 months pregnant, due 2 days ago and Im scheduled to be induced on Wednesday. MLIA.

:lmfao: That is so cool!

I can't tell them apart.. But I don't really mind I can't. But he looks cute indeed. :teehee:

And I have to go.. :bye: So bye. G'Night.

awwww :naughty:

Ok, bye :bye::wub2:

Hey! :teehee: Had to go wash my hair. :naughty: But hi now. :bye:

Edward the uke.

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo :naughty:

Edward is not an uke :sneaky2:

Archived