Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still have problems with English! I think a lot of forgein speakers actually do better cause they learn good grammar while us native speakers learn slang from the beginning :naughty:

Yeah but you're lucky! You have Dave talking to you! I have to listen to him talk about someone else! :aah: And I don't like that! I like the name Lisette and...um...well that might be it :naughty: OH! And Ophelia. That might be it I think.

:lmfao: yeah but thats annoying. I sometimes see someone writing something here, even you and i go "no, thats not hte right tense" :roftl: id rather learn the slang from the begining, im acually trying to learn some of it now :teehee:

Oh, i love those two.:wub2: I also like Regina, Amber(hey! i always liked it! Id call my hamster Amber ever though her name was Tosia) and Elisabeth...though im not as entusiastic about Elisabeth

@Justyna (Oops, forgot to click the little button :teehee:)

I try to write with proper grammar, even when I text, I try to use proper and complete sentences but I'm not always sure of what I should do :naughty: And I don't always understand english slang myself :naughty:

I like Elizabeth, kinda, I never liked Regina and I guess Amber is okay...but if I have a child I'm not going to name her after myself :naughty: I really don't like when people do that. My dad recommends I name my daughter (if I have one) Lisette Noel :wub2: And I love that name.

@Justyna (Oops, forgot to click the little button :teehee:)

I try to write with proper grammar, even when I text, I try to use proper and complete sentences but I'm not always sure of what I should do :naughty: And I don't always understand english slang myself :naughty:

I like Elizabeth, kinda, I never liked Regina and I guess Amber is okay...but if I have a child I'm not going to name her after myself :naughty: I really don't like when people do that. My dad recommends I name my daughter (if I have one) Lisette Noel :wub2: And I love that name.

I dont really use the proper grammar when i text, i use the text language beecouse 1, i dont like writing texts, 2. im too lazy :naughty: but i like the english slang,especially the American slang, it seems sort of interesting :naughty: i find English itself VERY interesting

I would never call my daughter after myself:aah: Listette Noel, that is so pretty :wub2: I cont imgaine me having kids though. Becouse that would mean husband and you know what i thik about it. i like children but only for like 15 mins. I go crazy when they cry. Just the other day, in the plane there was a year old boy infront of me that kept crying and behind me 4-5year old girl that would lean over me to tap the 1 year old in the head :rolls_eyes:

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hi9qlWlESo

At 5:36. :naug hty:

Do you know what he says? :blink:

That's a man in the bush with a schnitzel (bad grammar :naughty:)

There's a man in a bush with a snitzle (sp?) :lol3:

:aah:

I know! I love it! :lol3:

I took 3 years of German and can barely hold a small conversation :naughty:

I've had about ten years of German :mf_rosetinted:

My first language is Bavarian :naughty:

Well I've heard from most other people that English was hell to learn. I mean, there is the congugation like you were talking about but we have multiple word for one thing while other languages only have one. We have to sound 'fancy' with big words that mean the same as a simple word. But once you learn the rules of another language I think it's not too bad.

:dunno: for me it was rather easy after a while...I read the HPs in English, it was super weird to read them in German again afterwards :naughty:

Oh, i love those two.:wub2: I also like Regina, Amber(hey! i always liked it! Id call my hamster Amber ever though her name was Tosia) and Elisabeth...though im not as entusiastic about Elisabeth

My mum's called Elisabeth :teehee:

I dont really use the proper grammar when i text, i use the text language beecouse 1, i dont like writing texts, 2. im too lazy :naughty: but i like the english slang,especially the American slang, it seems sort of interesting :naughty: i find English itself VERY interesting

I would never call my daughter after myself:aah: Listette Noel, that is so pretty :wub2: I cont imgaine me having kids though. Becouse that would mean husband and you know what i thik about it. i like children but only for like 15 mins. I go crazy when they cry. Just the other day, in the plane there was a year old boy infront of me that kept crying and behind me 4-5year old girl that would lean over me to tap the 1 year old in the head :rolls_eyes:

I only do it cause I hate when people send me weird things and I can't undersatnd what their trying to tell me :roftl: The thing with American slang though is that we use it so often we don't realize that most of it is slang. My English teacher last semester showed us a website with a list of slang words and a bunch of them were words that we think of as good grammar :aah:

I don't really plan on having kids either. I could see myself adopting an older child at most, and definitely not getting married. But you don't have to be married to have kids.

It was funny, I was over at John's house the other night and his mom and her fiance were planning their wedding and I mentioned that I have no plans on getting married...ever. And both John and his mom just looked at me, kinda confused :teehee: Then John said "Maybe that's just your rebellious teenage mind?" And I was like "Maybe....but prolly not." :lol3:

There were some little kids at the office we went to get our taxes done the other day and oneof them was an awful brat! I was tempted to tell him off myself! And then tell off the mom for not controlling her kid!

I only do it cause I hate when people send me weird things and I can't undersatnd what their trying to tell me :roftl: The thing with American slang though is that we use it so often we don't realize that most of it is slang. My English teacher last semester showed us a website with a list of slang words and a bunch of them were words that we think of as good grammar :aah:

I don't really plan on having kids either. I could see myself adopting an older child at most, and definitely not getting married. But you don't have to be married to have kids.

It was funny, I was over at John's house the other night and his mom and her fiance were planning their wedding and I mentioned that I have no plans on getting married...ever. And both John and his mom just looked at me, kinda confused :teehee: Then John said "Maybe that's just your rebellious teenage mind?" And I was like "Maybe....but prolly not." :lol3:

There were some little kids at the office we went to get our taxes done the other day and oneof them was an awful brat! I was tempted to tell him off myself! And then tell off the mom for not controlling her kid!

I cant even see myself adopting a child becouse i really cant take care of myself, not talking about others! id probs just lose the kid in the mall or something :naughty: and that flat by myself is really tempting you know :naughty:

Fiancee? yay, somehow i like Johns family more now:naughty:

Yeah, i was just told that very same thing yesterday. about the 'im not gonna marry". but i just think its just a paper that proves love. and i dont want to prove love/be shown love that way, id rather breakfeast early morning in bed and then...ahem :mf_rosetinted:

Ah its no annoying! you know, more i watch young mothers now the more mad I am. I mean they raise them as brats, spoiled "I want that orelse im gonna cry infrong of everyone" childern. I really WAS tempted to tell off that girl in the plane. and then her mother.

I cant even see myself adopting a child becouse i really cant take care of myself, not talking about others! id probs just lose the kid in the mall or something :naughty: and that flat by myself is really tempting you know :naughty:

Fiancee? yay, somehow i like Johns family more now:naughty:

Yeah, i was just told that very same thing yesterday. about the 'im not gonna marry". but i just think its just a paper that proves love. and i dont want to prove love/be shown love that way, id rather breakfeast early morning in bed and then...ahem :mf_rosetinted:

Ah its no annoying! you know, more i watch young mothers now the more mad I am. I mean they raise them as brats, spoiled "I want that orelse im gonna cry infrong of everyone" childern. I really WAS tempted to tell off that girl in the plane. and then her mother.

I don't mind older children cause at least they understand what I'm saying. If you don't mind this will happen. You tell that to a toddler and they're just like :blink: But an older kid is already potty trained and has some sort of grasp on the world and I won't have to explain that their adopted likeyou would prolly have to with a really little kid.

John sounded hopeful when he asked me that and his mom sounded appaled that I didn't want to marry. I've never shocked people like that before :naughty: it was fun.

Yeah, breakfast in bed and then some chicken for lunch :das: That's better than a signed piece of paper!

The lady's kid kept getting himself a cup of water and she kept telling him not to so every timeshe said no he poured it out but the thing he was pouring it into was getting dangerously full and at one point it started ober flowing and he just watched it for a second then poured the rest in and watched it spill onto the carpet. I was getting so mad at that kid! And the mom gave them all coffee! Her youngest must have been about 1or 2 and the middle kid was about 3 or 4 and the oldst was about 6 or 7 and she gave them all coffee! :shocked:

I don't mind older children cause at least they understand what I'm saying. If you don't mind this will happen. You tell that to a toddler and they're just like :blink: But an older kid is already potty trained and has some sort of grasp on the world and I won't have to explain that their adopted likeyou would prolly have to with a really little kid.

John sounded hopeful when he asked me that and his mom sounded appaled that I didn't want to marry. I've never shocked people like that before :naughty: it was fun.

Yeah, breakfast in bed and then some chicken for lunch :das: That's better than a signed piece of paper!

The lady's kid kept getting himself a cup of water and she kept telling him not to so every timeshe said no he poured it out but the thing he was pouring it into was getting dangerously full and at one point it started ober flowing and he just watched it for a second then poured the rest in and watched it spill onto the carpet. I was getting so mad at that kid! And the mom gave them all coffee! Her youngest must have been about 1or 2 and the middle kid was about 3 or 4 and the oldst was about 6 or 7 and she gave them all coffee! :shocked:

Well thats techniclly true. but from what ive acually seen is that even the 7 year old now act like babies. and my 10 year old cousin is DA most annoying of them! :sneaky2: hed do everything agaisnt peoples will, and i mean things like farting and stuff. hes 10 and he will NOT stay in home by himself. I mean, when i went to school first at 7 I spent hours at home by myself! Hes a brat, a spoiled brat and it is his mothers fault.

also i went to the mall some time ago and i saw mother with 3 daughers, they were dressed the same. kids were about: 7-8, then 4-5 ande 3-4. they were ALL wearign mini skirts and 5-6cm high heels...i was shocked.

Yeah, i keep shocking people lately :naughty: maybe becouse i acually say the truth whhen someone ask me something like about kids sexuality, marriage and stuff. id hide it 6 months ago!

Coffie!? :shocked: im still not allowed to drink coffie, only sometimes

I'd love it if my family played singstar, that would be a right good laugh! :naughty:

Why have you got your headphones in if they are singing ?.. lol :aah:

Because it hurts my ears :roftl: So I'm listening to the loudest music I can find. :roftl:

Well thats techniclly true. but from what ive acually seen is that even the 7 year old now act like babies. and my 10 year old cousin is DA most annoying of them! :sneaky2: hed do everything agaisnt peoples will, and i mean things like farting and stuff. hes 10 and he will NOT stay in home by himself. I mean, when i went to school first at 7 I spent hours at home by myself! Hes a brat, a spoiled brat and it is his mothers fault.

also i went to the mall some time ago and i saw mother with 3 daughers, they were dressed the same. kids were about: 7-8, then 4-5 ande 3-4. they were ALL wearign mini skirts and 5-6cm high heels...i was shocked.

Yeah, i keep shocking people lately :naughty: maybe becouse i acually say the truth whhen someone ask me something like about kids sexuality, marriage and stuff. id hide it 6 months ago!

Coffie!? :shocked: im still not allowed to drink coffie, only sometimes

I also think that older kids who are adopted would be a little more well behaved and more appreciative cause they were abandoned by their parents and therefore they should appreciate someone whos willing to take them in and give them a better place to stay then the orphanage. But then again they could be complete brats :naughty:

High heels?!?!!? :shocked: Mini skirt :shocked: That's sick...

I also think that older kids who are adopted would be a little more well behaved and more appreciative cause they were abandoned by their parents and therefore they should appreciate someone whos willing to take them in and give them a better place to stay then the orphanage. But then again they could be complete brats :naughty:

High heels?!?!!? :shocked: Mini skirt :shocked: That's sick...

But there could be a case where they were taught by life and in orphanage you dont get as much contorl(i think) becouse they have too many childeren to look after propaly.

I know! There is alot of childeren going around like that. I mean, in my class most of the girls are a year younger (they start school at 6) now theyre about 13 and ive seen/was shown their pics from 2 years before: naked back, skirts so short they are really not needed anymore...heels soooo high I personally wouldnt be able to walk in them...and parents are the same so the girls are learinign. like theres a girl in my class that started off being blond. she then went com,pleatly black and then she added rred highlights, then she had red hair...shes got brown hair now..shes 13!

But there could be a case where they were taught by life and in orphanage you dont get as much contorl(i think) becouse they have too many childeren to look after propaly.

I know! There is alot of childeren going around like that. I mean, in my class most of the girls are a year younger (they start school at 6) now theyre about 13 and ive seen/was shown their pics from 2 years before: naked back, skirts so short they are really not needed anymore...heels soooo high I personally wouldnt be able to walk in them...and parents are the same so the girls are learinign. like theres a girl in my class that started off being blond. she then went com,pleatly black and then she added rred highlights, then she had red hair...shes got brown hair now..shes 13!

That's also true :naughty: I guess it's the luck of the draw.

That's awful. And people complain about teenage pregnency...I wonder why...YOUR DAUGHTER IS A WHORE! I see it all the time too. i hate it. There's no modesty left in the world :rolls_eyes:

Archived