Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:teehee:

Okay :naughty: I am dying to see the new tour dates.. :aah:

road trip!! :boing:

:naughty: Yeah me too :aah: When he posted this on twitter...

oh, been planning the tour by the way and its might just be f****** glorious.

I got so excited for the tour :teehee:

Me too! :boing:

If he comes to Atlanta.. I don't know what I'll do.. if it is announced while I'm at school, I'm gonna have to text my Mom to come get me. :naughty:

I would do the same thing ahah :teehee: But I hope its not gonna be posted while I'm at school, I wouldn't be able to concentrate in class :roftl: The teacher would be like "What is the answer to number 5 on your math homework?" And my thoughts would be like "Um Mika, Mika, Meekaa, Mikaa, Miika, and Mika, Mika Mika Mika...Concerts!" :naughty:

I would do the same thing ahah :teehee: But I hope its not gonna be posted while I'm at school, I wouldn't be able to concentrate in class :roftl: The teacher would be like "What is the answer to number 5 on your math homework?" And my thoughts would be like "Um Mika, Mika, Meekaa, Mikaa, Miika, and Mika, Mika Mika Mika...Concerts!" :naughty:

haha,

Chicken.. Mika.. Atlanta.. Mika.. MFC.. Mika.. Concert.. Mika.. Mooses.. Mika.. homework.. Mika.. Music.. Mika.. Curly hair.. Mika.. Fortune.. Mika..

Teacher: Answer Please?

Me: *with sweaty palms* umm.. :shocked:

haha,

Chicken.. Mika.. Atlanta.. Mika.. MFC.. Mika.. Concert.. Mika.. Mooses.. Mika.. homework.. Mika.. Music.. Mika.. Curly hair.. Mika.. Fortune.. Mika..

Teacher: Answer Please?

Me: *with sweaty palms* umm.. :shocked:

I love how homework is in size 1 font :roftl: And I like how Fortune is mentioned :wub2: Fortuneee aah :fangurl::aah:

I have to go now...goodnight! :huglove::bye:

I'll have no Valentine either. :sad: The most terrible thing to know is that the guy i like is actually called Valentin.:blink::roftl:

Mine has an 'o' more at the end :lmfao:

Fortune reminds me of Harry potter on the pics :teehee:

fam-1.jpg

Ditto :naughty:

he is.... Zuleika and Paloma too. Can see it in the album booklet :wink2: And i have no idea... but maybe the chorus....???

wasn't it backing vocals? :blink:

Yeah:

Track 1 Keyboards: MIKA & Greg Wells; ... Additional Guitars: Martin Waugh; Background Vocals: MIKA, Audrey Moukataff, Fortuné Penniman, Zuleika Penniman, Paloma Penniman & The Andrae Crouch Choir.

Archived