iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How come your hair is blue??.. :aah:

Hey-

What? :blink:

Sounds awesome. :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: It's crazy Thursday :teehee: and everybody's going to school dressed up and people are bringing hairspray to school. The guy I like had some pink hair. reminded me of Perez Hilton :lmfao:

That's great! :naughty:

What happened?:aah:

Forgot my note for P.E... And that equals trouble normally.. Cos my P.E teacher never listens to me when I try to explain and to call my mum if they really want confirmation...

The P.E teacher was gonna give me a detention.. (I knew, I could sense and I could tell by the teacher's face - the look of evil and wanting to laugh at me)

The teacher tells me to get my planner (to write a detention in it obvs)

I get my planner and go up to the teacher and say I'm going to see my form teacher.. The P.E teacher then asks me is it cos I forgot my note... "No of course not, something else.." <-- LIE!

I just sat in my form for a hour cos my form teacher let me & got out the detention which I knew was coming.. I'm now dreading after half term, that's gonna be a fun lesson!! :aah:

It made my day tho, a proper up yours at the P.E teacher, the plan of giving me detention didn't work...

:lmfao: It's crazy Thursday :teehee: and everybody's going to school dressed up and people are bringing hairspray to school. The guy I like had some pink hair. reminded me of Perez Hilton :lmfao:

Oh. I just thought you were being rebellious. :aah:

Your school is so much cooler than mine...

If my school ever did something like that (probably will not) I'd spray my hair green... or golden, I actually have some not far away from me right now! :teehee:

Forgot my note for P.E... And that equals trouble normally.. Cos my P.E teacher never listens to me when I try to explain and to call my mum if they really want confirmation...

The P.E teacher was gonna give me a detention.. (I knew, I could sense and I could tell by the teacher's face - the look of evil and wanting to laugh at me)

The teacher tells me to get my planner (to write a detention in it obvs)

I get my planner and go up to the teacher and say I'm going to see my form teacher.. The P.E teacher then asks me is it cos I forgot my note... "No of course not, something else.." <-- LIE!

I just sat in my form for a hour cos my form teacher let me & got out the detention which I knew was coming.. I'm now dreading after half term, that's gonna be a fun lesson!! :aah:

It made my day tho, a proper up yours at the P.E teacher, the plan of giving me detention didn't work...

Good for you, Pluto! :thumb_yello::naughty:

Your school is so much cooler than mine...

If my school ever did something like that (probably will not) I'd spray my hair green... or golden, I actually have some not far away from me right now! :teehee:

Y'know, it's actually forbidden :aah: But everyone does it, and the younger grades always plan tons of nonsense for their teachers. I think one of the best is standing up and singing a children's song when the teacher turns around :roftl:

Good for you, Pluto! :thumb_yello::naughty:

-barks- :biggrin2:

Y'know, it's actually forbidden :aah: But everyone does it, and the younger grades always plan tons of nonsense for their teachers. I think one of the best is standing up and singing a children's song when the teacher turns around :roftl:

Hahaha!! That sounds very innocent tho, I had sit in a class of Yr9 's today and even tho they are only are year below, it seems like they are primary school kids but more violent... I saw a girl lob a chair at a boy.. But I guess even my year isn't really mature, in the Maths cover class yesterday I was in someone manged to smash the wall making a massive hole in it and somebody spayed the cover teacher's butt with LYNX deodrient...

:roftl::roftl:

Tomorrow's a non-uniform day.

Everybody in my school is wearing tight tops and skirts.

I feel weird because I'm wearing a PacMan t-shirt, jeans and a hoodie. :aah:

That isn't weird to me, I normally go to to school on non-uniform days wearing t-shirt, jeans and a hoodie... :aah:

My school only has non-uniform days when it's for an event and theres a dress code like wear something blue or red... I miss primary school cos the end of term we always got to.. :sad:

That isn't weird to me, I normally go to to school on non-uniform days wearing t-shirt, jeans and a hoodie... :aah:

My school only has non-uniform days when it's for an event and theres a dress code like wear something blue or red... I miss primary school cos the end of term we always got to.. :sad:

It's weird, apparently. Pffft. :aah:

A DRESS CODE? Really? :blink: We have to pay to wear non-uniform. :naughty:

Lucky you!! :shocked:

I have to wear a horrible blazer and tie, etc. which all black every school day.. But then again if I wore the clothes I wear out of school, I'd be mocked as I normally am when it is non-uniform days... :mf_rosetinted:

Come to the Netherlands; there is not a singe school here which does. :das:

That makes me think about an event in belgium in secondary school!

It's called 100-days, and then the people in their final year celebrates the fact that they've only 100 days left at school. And then they go to school dressed up as fairy tale creatures with their hair dyed in blue/pink/green/... and they make a lot of noise, throw bombs, eggs, flower,...

And they prepare this kind of show for the other kids at school. And then in the evening, they go clubbing, still wearing their fairy tale clothes. It's amazing.

AND IT'S MY TURN TOMORROW! :yay:

I'm going as Little Red Riding Hood :naughty:

Archived