Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

I'm gonna pass a v.day note to a boy in some of my classes who i like... through someone else cos I've never spoken a single word ever to this boy.. Delt i have any chance tho, all the girls fancy him... I've already told the person is passing the note on for me what would happen!! :roftl:

Stalking days would be over... :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha!! That sounds very innocent tho, I had sit in a class of Yr9 's today and even tho they are only are year below, it seems like they are primary school kids but more violent... I saw a girl lob a chair at a boy.. But I guess even my year isn't really mature, in the Maths cover class yesterday I was in someone manged to smash the wall making a massive hole in it and somebody spayed the cover teacher's butt with LYNX deodrient...

Yeah, it's no big deal actuallly...but it's just kind of fun :naughty:

woah :boxed: we don't really have violence in class, but there is some fighting sometimes, which is rather bullying :aah:

Oh is it? :nau ghty:

See ya later! :by e: :huglov e:

you bet :mf_rosetinted:

My school has got no uniform/dress rules. :das:

nor does mine :naughty:

That makes me think about an event in belgium in secondary school!

It's called 100-days, and then the people in their final year celebrates the fact that they've only 100 days left at school. And then they go to school dressed up as fairy tale creatures with their hair dyed in blue/pink/green/... and they make a lot of noise, throw bombs, eggs, flower,...

And they prepare this kind of show for the other kids at school. And then in the evening, they go clubbing, still wearing their fairy tale clothes. It's amazing.

AND IT'S MY TURN TOMORROW! :yay:

I'm going as Little Red Riding Hood :naughty:

WOW! that's soo cool! :aah::boing: lucky you!! Have lots of fun :wink2::yay:

Why has everybody except the Polish deserted that section? Just who is Question Face, and why is Chibi Michael Draw heartfarting over him? What is Question Face's secret? How is it even possible for Question Face to exist? Will Cartoon Owen Pallett ever do as he's told and get the heck out of wasabi_tea's head? Why is wasabi_tea's imagination so full of weird crap??

The answers to these questions we may never know...

Archived