Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

That's also true :naughty: I guess it's the luck of the draw.

That's awful. And people complain about teenage pregnency...I wonder why...YOUR DAUGHTER IS A WHORE! I see it all the time too. i hate it. There's no modesty left in the world :rolls_eyes:

I know..youd be shocked if youd be walking around this city. I go and i see a group of 16-17 year old girls every single one with a trolley an d in there a 1-2 year old babies. It is horrible.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if it's harder for someone with trust issues to go out with someone interested in both sexes that to go out with someone interested in only one sex? :blink: Cause when the person is interested in both sexes there's a double threat...

I guess there is actually a double threat, I remember hearing on the radio a discussion about this..

I know..youd be shocked if youd be walking around this city. I go and i see a group of 16-17 year old girls every single one with a trolley an d in there a 1-2 year old babies. It is horrible.

There's a girl in some of my classes who's just had a baby, she's only 15. I think the school's should provide better sex education and provide contraception to stop the pregnancies... Personally that's my look on it..

I wonder if it's harder for someone with trust issues to go out with someone interested in both sexes that to go out with someone interested in only one sex? :blink: Cause when the person is interested in both sexes there's a double threat...

I guess yeah...it shouldn't normally be that much of a problem, but I can see a jealous person getting really anxious about the 'double chance' when their partner is bisexual.

There's a girl in some of my classes who's just had a baby, she's only 15. I think the school's should provide better sex education and provide contraception to stop the pregnancies... Personally that's my look on it..

one girl in my class was going on about how she was going to have a baby at 16 :blink: why even plan that? :aah:

It is actually possible to play table tennis with a small red cotton ball and teddy bears for rackets :mf_rosetinted:

Invisible Javelin courtesy of InvisiJab Industries.

If you find the Invisible Javelin, please return it to InvisiCorp, Oslo, Norway.

:roftl:

:roftl:

Archived