Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
made me laugh so much...

Tonight I was alone in my room, in the dark except for the light from my laptop, eating a popsicle. I dropped a piece of the said popsicle and it fell beside me on my bed. I quickly reached for it and shoved it into my mouth so it wouldn't melt in my hands. Before I could register both the temperature and shape difference between a popsicle and whatever it was I had picked up, I sat dumbfounded with only the end of my iPod charger in my mouth. MLIA.

:lmfao::lmao:

:roftl:

I wake up with my ipod headphones in my mouth all the time!! :aah: it's so nasty :lmfao:

I'm serious! I'm from Georgia. It never snows here. I'm already starting to get tired of it though :naughty:

I'd get tired of it, i know it.

I've never seen snow (besides the diiirty snow piled on the side of the road when we've driven to Reno) but i know i wouldnt ever want it to snow here.

made me laugh so much...

Tonight I was alone in my room, in the dark except for the light from my laptop, eating a popsicle. I dropped a piece of the said popsicle and it fell beside me on my bed. I quickly reached for it and shoved it into my mouth so it wouldn't melt in my hands. Before I could register both the temperature and shape difference between a popsicle and whatever it was I had picked up, I sat dumbfounded with only the end of my iPod charger in my mouth. MLIA.

:lmfao::lmao:

OMG LOL! :lmao:

:blink:

*looks at post count*

Ohhhhhhh.

Thanks! :biggrin2:

:lmfao: you're welcome :biggrin2:

Hi everyone :bye:

Archived