Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking at a website the other day and you can buy only Speedmouse or you can buy Speedmouse and Don't Explain, I don't have either, but to buy both together is around £30 and I don't have any money. :huh: I'll have to wait until March :sneaky2:

And I think it's a bit wierd that you can't buy Don't Explain on its own :blink:

I was looking at a website the other day and you can buy only Speedmouse or you can buy Speedmouse and Don't Explain, I don't have either, but to buy both together is around £30 and I don't have any money. :huh: I'll have to wait until March :sneaky2:

And I think it's a bit wierd that you can't buy Don't Explain on its own :blink:

That's odd, where did you look? :blink: I have no money either. :naughty:

I thought you were talking about a computer mouse at first! :lmfao: Like a special, cool brand of computer mouses.. :teehee:

I watched the Baden Baden gig on arte yesterday :wub2:

Kept scamming the audience for MFCers, I recognized mellody and Graciosa. It's cool to see people you know on tv :naughty: The stage invade at the end was quite cool :teehee:

They were always showing like 3 songs and then bits of an interview.

It was kinda funny because I recognized the exact poses of some pictures :naughty:

Is it just me or did he skip David when introduced the band? :blink: I must have missed something I guess :aah:

The best was Love Today though :roftl: I was jumping along, and lmao when he first went 'hey girl why can't you carry on, is it cause you're just like your mother *pause* Gut' Nacht! *turns around and walks back*' :roftl:

I didn't know myself. :blush-anim-cl: I had to type it in on Google. :ro ftl::roftl:

:roftl: good to know :teehee:

That's odd, where did you look? :blink: I have no money either. :naughty:

Amazon :blink:

Speedmouse - £9.98

Speedmouse/ Don't Explain - £29.99

:huh: They might sell them in a local store I suppose, not likely, but there is a chance.

It really sucks doesn't it?!:roftl:

I thought you were talking about a computer mouse at first! :lmfao: Like a special, cool brand of computer mouses.. :teehee:

Yes I know, I'm weird. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:roftl:

I watched the Baden Baden gig on arte yesterday :wub2:

Kept scamming the audience for MFCers, I recognized mellody and Graciosa. It's cool to see people you know on tv :naughty: The stage invade at the end was quite cool :teehee:

They were always showing like 3 songs and then bits of an interview.

It was kinda funny because I recognized the exact poses of some pictures :naughty:

Is it just me or did he skip David when introduced the band? :blink: I must have missed something I guess :aah:

The best was Love Today though :roftl: I was jumping along, and lmao when he first went 'hey girl why can't you carry on, is it cause you're just like your mother *pause* Gut' Nacht! *turns around and walks back*' :roftl:

:roftl: good to know :teehee:

When was that? I can't remember! :aah::teehee:

Amazon :blink:

Speedmouse - £9.98

Speedmouse/ Don't Explain - £29.99

:huh: They might sell them in a local store I suppose, not likely, but there is a chance.

It really sucks doesn't it?!:roftl:

:roftl:

Oh. :blink:

Yeah, it does suck! :roftl:

Archived