Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

Yeah and the postage is almost the same :shocked: I feel really childish that I want to watch The Upside Down show, but I can't help it :roftl:

Pft, childish? I'm thirteen, supposed to be writing an essay but instead I'm waering a Cheshire Cat hat and cuddling a dinosaur. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pft, childish? I'm thirteen, supposed to be writing an essay but instead I'm waering a Cheshire Cat hat and cuddling a dinosaur. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

That is normal behaviour in my household.

LOL!

At 13 you're allowed, at 16, people start getting worried about you.

That is normal behaviour in my household.

LOL!

At 13 you're allowed, at 16, people start getting worried about you.

I'll be doing the same at 16, trust me. :roftl:

Well, I'm the only person who's planned their 18th already. Instead of going out and getting wasted I'm staying in and watching all the movies I'm not allowed to watch now.:mf_rosetinted:

It might sound lame, but y'know, I'm weird. :naughty:

:roftl: I'd do the same, don't worry :roftl:

I like being 13 :pinkbow:

:roftl:

13's a nice age. :pinkbow:

Hey, I gotta go now. I'll be back later. :bye::biggrin2:

I'll be doing the same at 16, trust me. :roftl:

Well, I'm the only person who's planned their 18th already. Instead of going out and getting wasted I'm staying in and watching all the movies I'm not allowed to watch now.:mf_rosetinted:

It might sound lame, but y'know, I'm weird. :naughty:

:roftl:

13's a nice age. :pinkbow:

Hey, I gotta go now. I'll be back later. :bye::biggrin2:

Ok bye then :bye:

I should do my homework and think about my future plans, and what I want to do after school and more boring things.. Guess what I'm doing? I'm making a list (in my head) of new ways to crack nuts. :pinkbow:

I'm fourteen, by the way. :pinkbow:

But my excuse is that I just had a testweek, 13 tests in one week, and I spent 35 hours studying in total.. So I can be a little bit weird right now.

Archived