Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Avatar yesterday.

It was good, just I thought the 3D was not as necessary as people were saying it is.

And it was a little bit TOO long.

And I can see why it cost so much to make.

And I was 2 years old when James Cameron thought of the idea.

I watched the Baden Baden gig on arte yesterday :wub2:

Kept scamming the audience for MFCers, I recognized mellody and Graciosa. It's cool to see people you know on tv :naughty: The stage invade at the end was quite cool :

They were always showing like 3 songs and then bits of an interview.

It was kinda funny because I recognized the exact poses of some pictures :naughty:

Is it just me or did he skip David when introduced the band? :blink: I must have missed something I guess :aah:

The best was Love Today though :roftl: I was jumping along, and lmao when he first went 'hey girl why can't you carry on, is it cause you're just like your mother *pause* Gut' Nacht! *turns around and walks back*' :roftl:

yeah, that "gut nacht" was hilarious, also at the gig, SO totally random! :lmao: unfortunately they didn't show his face in close-up when he did that, that would've been even funnier! :naughty:

he had introduced david before, that's why he left him out during the band introduction. :wink2: i think the whole gig must be somewhere on the forum as a download file, because it was broadcasted live as a webstream on nov 2nd, and some on here recorded it. :wink2:

yeah, that "gut nacht" was hilarious, also at the gig, SO totally random! :lmao: unfortunately they didn't show his face in close-up when he did that, that would've been even funnier! :naughty:

he had introduced david before, that's why he left him out during the band introduction. :wink2: i think the whole gig must be somewhere on the forum as a download file, because it was broadcasted live as a webstream on nov 2nd, and some on here recorded it. :wink2:

Aha :doh:

thank you, I'll look out for it :flowers2:

I found a piece of paper with very messy writing on it. Apparently, I wrote it when I was really tired.

There are two things I can make out.

1) If you have enough time to write a song about 'Rain' then get an umbrella.

2) Professor Layton says no to cheesecake.

WTF? :blink: Was I on drugs or something? :blink::blink::aah:

I found a piece of paper with very messy writing on it. Apparently, I wrote it when I was really tired.

There are two things I can make out.

1) If you have enough time to write a song about 'Rain' then get an umbrella.

2) Professor Layton says no to cheesecake.

WTF? :blink: Was I on drugs or something? :blink::blink::aah:

:roftl: that is so cool!:roftl:

Archived