Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

I'mma get braces these days, but the doctor said that there should be more space in y mouth, so he decided that he wants to take out a couple of my teeth. :blush-anim-cl: I'm really scared! :boxed:

BTW? do we have a "Braces thread" here? :naughty: I think I'll need some more advice and opinions over the next 18 months about this and as long as this is ...well...wonderland...:naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, why would you plan to get preggers at 16 for ??.. You have late in your life for that, tbh I think at that age you should be enjoying yourself whlist you can cos face it... NONE OF US WILL BE YOUNG FOREVER! Not even if you sing about wanting to be forever young, growing old is not optional it just happens to us all! :sad:

true dat :aah:

Becca was to bed. 'Cause Becca has a life. And Becca needed to get up at a quarter past six in the morning. 'Cause Becca has got school.

:mf_rosetinted:

And I have parents..

I see...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I'mma get braces these days, but the doctor said that there should be more space in y mouth, so he decided that he wants to take out a couple of my teeth. :blush-anim-cl: I'm really scared! :boxed:

BTW? do we have a "Braces thread" here? :naughty: I think I'll need some more advice and opinions over the next 18 months about this and as long as this is ...well...wonderland...:naughty:

has certainly been discussed, but idk if there's a thread for it :dunno: (weell maybe for those who are also called suspenders), but you could alwaysopen one I reckon :naughty:

true dat :aah:

I see...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

has certainly been discussed, but idk if there's a thread for it :dunno: (weell maybe for those who are also called suspenders), but you could alwaysopen one I reckon :naughty:

No, hunny! Not suspenders. :lol3:

Braces: that ironish thing they put on your teeth to make them straight and nice. :wink2:

teeth_braces.jpg

My friend had to have 2 teeth taken out to have their braces, but my friend's braces do look a bit evil... They ain't the normal braces, my friend has springs in their braces which keep breaking... :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFQGMnWMwfM

can someone translate the questions that are written in this video please? :pinkbow:

German speakers? thanks :pinkbow:

1. How were the Umbilical Brothers set up (or maybe how did you get that idea)?

2. A famous German you know?

3. How would you start a convo with a girl in a Berlin club?

4. What's your simplest pantomime trick?

Archived