Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave - WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! CAN'T YOU SMELL THAT?!

Shane - OK I think we'll just leave that as a rhetorical question. Anyone other questions?

Dave - I have a question!

Shane - Are you the same person as before??/

Dave - Maaaaaybe

:lmfao:

I've been doing that for the last week or so and everytime I do, I keep hurting myself and I get laughed at for it... :sad:

:boxed: how do you hurt yourself when sneezing? :blink:

It's all Edward with my friends. :naughty:

*scared whisper*

My friend's p*ssed off with me.

*writes down: don't make Farina meet Emma's friends* :naughty:

I'm thinking about 'Doing a Mika' tommorow when it's first period @ school... :mf_rosetinted:

What? :blink:

I think of either:

a) Slapping someone.

b) Taking a turtle on a plane and waiting for an air steward to accidentally take it away.

:blink::aah: But then again I'm weird.

Well tbh, I don't really know... All I know is always when I sneeze, I sneeze with more pressure than most people do.. I'm weird, but hey! But I do have a cold ATM so that might be why it's quite bad currently... I woke myself up sneezing the other night! :naughty:

*writes down: don't make Farina meet Emma's friends* :naughty:

*pops in* It's possible. I hit my head on the wall once.

:naughty:

BUT SHE'S SO ANNOYING. :mad3: I'm kinda glad she's p*ssed off, because SHE'S ANNOYING ME SO MUCH. :sneaky2:

Grrrr. It happened on Twitter. Which sucks.

Well tbh, I don't really know... All I know is always when I sneeze, I sneeze with more pressure than most people do.. I'm weird, but hey! But I do have a cold ATM so that might be why it's quite bad currently... I woke myself up sneezing the other night! :naughty:

wow, I suppose I've never had a really bad cold then :teehee:

*pops in* It's possible. I hit my head on the wall once.

:naughty:

BUT SHE'S SO ANNOYING. :mad3: I'm kinda glad she's p*ssed off, because SHE'S ANNOYING ME SO MUCH. :sneaky2:

Grrrr. It happened on Twitter. Which sucks.

oh I see :mf_rosetinted::huglove:

:aah:

What? :blink:

I think of either:

a) Slapping someone.

b) Taking a turtle on a plane and waiting for an air steward to accidentally take it away.

:blink::aah: But then again I'm weird.

Haha, both of them are great ideas but sadly not what the idea I had in mind... There was an interview on The Hits Radio a few months back now in which when I was listening to it, my Mum was commenting on everything Mika was saying... He said about hating P.E/sports at school and he used to skive everytime he had that subject.. My mum was then saying "See, you and Mika have something in common there! You both hate that subject..".

I got the idea of skiving from Mika, I've done it before managing to miss 30 mins before me and my friend got caught wandering by another teacher (we got locked on purpose by hanging around wasting time).. That's why I call it 'Doing a Mika'!.. :thumb_yello:

Haha, both of them are great ideas but sadly not what the idea I had in mind... There was an interview on The Hits Radio a few months back now in which when I was listening to it, my Mum was commenting on everything Mika was saying... He said about hating P.E/sports at school and he used to skive everytime he had that subject.. My mum was then saying "See, you and Mika have something in common there! You both hate that subject..".

I got the idea of skiving from Mika, I've done it before managing to miss 30 mins before me and my friend got caught wandering by another teacher (we got locked on purpose by hanging around wasting time).. That's why I call it 'Doing a Mika'!.. :thumb_yello:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :naughty: That makes sense.

I missed P.E today. :naughty: I just asked my drum teacher if he could schedule my lesson at that time. :teehee: He hates P.E too so he said it was fine. :aah:

Archived