Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

My school has Youtube, MFC and all other good sites blocked.. MS isn't tho I discovered, I spent a lesson once watching non-stop Mika and nearly LOL'd out in that lesson at what Mika said in that vid I was watching when a dep. head walked in our class... :mf_rosetinted:

haha, I can't watch any videos on our school's computers it's just a black screen :sneaky2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha, I can't watch any videos on our school's computers it's just a black screen :sneaky2:

We can do everything. Only the school has this system that they can see every site you visit. And they pay people to watch and control that. :mf_rosetinted:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :naughty: That makes sense.

I missed P.E today. :naughty: I just asked my drum teacher if he could schedule my lesson at that time. :teehee: He hates P.E too so he said it was fine. :aah:

I never hardly do P.E, not always cos I don't like it.. I have asthma and it easily gets triggered but also my P.E teacher hates my guts has it is... I might just aswell hide in the school loos for an hour if I'm not seen by the P.E teacher on the way (normally the P.E teacher hangs around by those loos)...

:mf_rosetinted:

We can do everything. Only the school has this system that they can see every site you visit. And they pay people to watch and control that. :mf_rosetinted:

It's either cos they have blocked flash player or has Roxy said it's a system, but that system at my school for example : if too many students go on that website it will begin to look a little dodgy and they will check it out. There used to be a way of getting onto Youtube but they found out and blocked it.

If anyone even tried to hack into the system to unblock everything, it would just take down all the internet in the county. One of my friends showed me and explained. Sometimes you can change the proxy to get onto blocked sites but I can't do it at my school.

Friend: OMG EMMA DID YOU HERE THAT THE JO BROS, DEMI LOVATO, SELENA GOMEZ AND MILEY CYRUS ARE DOING A MUSIC VID TOGETHER?!?! WOWW!!! :) :)

Me: Oh no! It's the attack of the untalented! :naughty:

Friend: *hits me over the head*

Friend: OMG EMMA DID YOU HERE THAT THE JO BROS, DEMI LOVATO, SELENA GOMEZ AND MILEY CYRUS ARE DOING A MUSIC VID TOGETHER?!?! WOWW!!! :) :)

Me: Oh no! It's the attack of the untalented! :naughty:

Friend: *hits me over the head*

:lmfao: But that is so true!! :lmfao: nice one!

Went to course confrimation today, to find out which subjects I will be taking this year!

And I ended up getting all the subject chocies I wanted :biggrin2:

French

Drama

Economics

Mathmatics with extentions

Science with extentions

English

Archived