Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

Hahaha! Brillant!!.. I had a chicken wrap at school today which my friend nearly made me choke on... does that count?? :das:

:roftl:

My dad once sent me a text saying "WTF is lol", while explaining what the term "lol" meant i also expressed my astoundment of him knowing the term "WTF". He replied swiftly responding that it was his favourite term to use when grading his students papers. MLIA

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:roftl:

My dad once sent me a text saying "WTF is lol", while explaining what the term "lol" meant i also expressed my astoundment of him knowing the term "WTF". He replied swiftly responding that it was his favourite term to use when grading his students papers. MLIA

:lmfao: I love it!!!..

:lmfao: I love it!!!..

MLIA is awesome :roftl:

A fortnight ago I finally solved my rubiks cube. I waited two weeks to post this so that I could use the word fortnight.

Today, I had to choose between a strawberry flavored Dum Dum and a mystery flavored Dum Dum. I decided to be adventurous and choose the mystery flavor; it was strawberry flavored. MLIA

A fortnight ago I finally solved my rubiks cube. I waited two weeks to post this so that I could use the word fortnight.

Today, I had to choose between a strawberry flavored Dum Dum and a mystery flavored Dum Dum. I decided to be adventurous and choose the mystery flavor; it was strawberry flavored. MLIA

That one's from a comedian I know. :roftl:

Haha! :naughty:

" Twitter can really f*ck off as far as I'm concerned. Because it's just- People say, 'Well Stephen Fry's on Twitter!' Yeah... He's also on anti-depressants. Stephen Fry's got something to say, someone else is just like: 'I'VE JUST EATEN A BANANA.'. "

:lmfao::roftl:

WTF is wrong with me... I know I don't fancy him, I kinda find him replusive.. But when I read what the other girls say on facebook to him, I slightly feel a little jealious.. Why tho!!... WHY!?!.. :aah:

Why do I know this feeling so well?

WTF is wrong with me... I know I don't fancy him, I kinda find him replusive.. But when I read what the other girls say on facebook to him, I slightly feel a little jealious.. Why tho!!... WHY!?!.. :aah:

that happens to me, after I've liked him for so long, but then I just lose that feeling.. sort of, but it's still there, and when he got a new girlfriend, I cried :dunno:

but, I don't like him, I think it's just losing something

that happens to me, after I've liked him for so long, but then I just lose that feeling.. sort of, but it's still there, and when he got a new girlfriend, I cried :dunno:

but, I don't like him, I think it's just losing something

I guess it is losing something but in my case he hasnt got a girlfriend he just gets played by the popluar girls which basicially use him as if he were a toy... But he doesn't see that.. I dunno... Secretly deep down inside probably I do love him.. :dunno:

Archived