Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only have one class tomorrow cause the other two were canceled. I haven't skipped any classes this year and I took the class I have tomorrow in high school last year so this is all review for me. And most of the material we're covering is vocab. And the teacher puts all of her notes online and class usually consists of her reading them out to us. I usually fall asleep or doodle. I have all of my notes from last year. I'm ahead in the work. I've gotten high 90's on all of my homework. And that's if I didn't get 100. I could always go visit my teacher from last year if I needed help.

The only down side to skipping is that I'm missing all of my Thursday classes next week and that I have a test for this class on Tuesday. Hmm...

What to do?

Yeah! We were like:

*notices Tayler isn't here*

*is dissapointed*

*does small Cape Motion*

*see you're disappointed*

*does cape motion with you*

*watches*

*joins*

*does cape motion*

Let's all do the cape motion 'til she gets here. :roftl:

:roftl:

I only have one class tomorrow cause the other two were canceled. I haven't skipped any classes this year and I took the class I have tomorrow in high school last year so this is all review for me. And most of the material we're covering is vocab. And the teacher puts all of her notes online and class usually consists of her reading them out to us. I usually fall asleep or doodle. I have all of my notes from last year. I'm ahead in the work. I've gotten high 90's on all of my homework. And that's if I didn't get 100. I could always go visit my teacher from last year if I needed help.

The only down side to skipping is that I'm missing all of my Thursday classes next week and that I have a test for this class on Tuesday. Hmm...

What to do?

Throw a coin. if itll fall back down youre not going nowhere and if itll fall on its edge youre going to class. if it stays in the air youre going to class and to the high school teacher :glasses2:

im also having half day at school tommorow :kachinga:

Stalkerrrrr. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh really? :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

Nah, my phone went off (my ringtone's WAG) and he waited about ten minutes, until I got off the bus, just to grab my arm and ask me if I liked Mika. :blink:

He seems nice, but he's a bit of a loner. I've seen him before. He never sits with anyone on the bus. :blink:

And he's easy on the eyes, if you catch my drift.

She's the one in my sig. She's awesome. She's a great singer and electric violin player. And I love her! :fangurl:

I'm.. fine, I guess. Don't really know, actually. Feeling a bit weird. Ah well. How're you?

Oh I see!

Awwww * hug for you *

I'm good thanks :pinkbow:

I have art tomorrow :kachinga: I was thinking about trying to fit Action guy into my painting. :huh: It'll have to be painted over the top, but that's not much of a problem :naughty: My work is on Emotions and my emotion is confused, and I think everyone will be confused if I paint Dave as action guy in there. So I think that works quite well :teehee:

Throw a coin. if itll fall back down youre not going nowhere and if itll fall on its edge youre going to class. if it stays in the air youre going to class and to the high school teacher :glasses2:

im also having half day at school tommorow :kachinga:

So in other words, don't go? :lol3:

I am going to visit the high school soon anyway, incase any of the teachers have a message they want me to deliver to my friend when I head up there.

i made my finger bleed...

it's bad that my blood tastes nice is it...? :blink:

Nope, I love the taste of blood :teehee:

Oh I see!

Awwww * hug for you *

I have art tomorrow :kachinga: I was thinking about trying to fit Action guy into my painting. :huh: It'll have to be painted over the top, but that's not much of a problem :naughty: My work is on Emotions and my emotion is confused, and I think everyone will be confused if I paint Dave as action guy in there. So I think that works quite well :teehee:

I had Art today. :pinkbow:

I can fit the Umbies into mine...Probably. :naughty: I just need to figure out how... I need to paint a tree that has things on it that relate to me. :aah:

Oh I see!

Awwww * hug for you *

*Huggies back!*

I'll have art tomorrow too. :pinkbow: My first art class of the year. :teehee: This year it's boring. Next year will be cooler.

Archived