Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell her Im saying Hi and that she should go away unless she wants you to do this forever and shed never get the comp :naughty:

On the other side, i was lwearning about nude David statues at the age of 12 soo... :naughty:

:roftl: I bet that won't work. She almost never wants the computer.

I told her you said hi and she said she says hi an she wants you to be her best friend cause you're almost the same age and that you seem pretty cool cause you always make me laugh and she thinks you're really cool.

:blink:

She got out of bed the other day crying cause she felt bad about picturing men naked :lmfao: I don't think she needs David right now :roftl:

:roftl: I bet that won't work. She almost never wants the computer.

I told her you said hi and she said she says hi an she wants you to be her best friend cause you're almost the same age and that you seem pretty cool cause you always make me laugh and she thinks you're really cool.

:blink:

She got out of bed the other day crying cause she felt bad about picturing men naked :lmfao: I don't think she needs David right now :roftl:

Oh :aah: well I dont know :roftl:

:blink: I had to reread that :roftl: Tell her I can be her best friend and that she made me laugh too :naughty: Oh and tell her I like her name (i saw your wag vid)

:blink::lmfao:

Well there you have it. Tell her youll show her a naked guy if she wont back off :roftl:

Oh :aah: well I dont know :roftl:

:blink: I had to reread that :roftl: Tell her I can be her best friend and that she made me laugh too :naughty: Oh and tell her I like her name (i saw your wag vid)

:blink::lmfao:

Well there you have it. Tell her youll show her a naked guy if she wont back off :roftl:

I was typing as she was talking so there's prolly a massive lack of punctuation or sense to it all. But I was trying to keepup with her :naughty:

If I tell her you'll beher best friend she'll take you seriously and demand to get on mfc or create a twitter so she can talk to you :roftl: but I'll tell her the rest.

:lmfao: GENIUS! Why didn't I think of that?

I was typing as she was talking so there's prolly a massive lack of punctuation or sense to it all. But I was trying to keepup with her :naughty:

If I tell her you'll beher best friend she'll take you seriously and demand to get on mfc or create a twitter so she can talk to you :roftl: but I'll tell her the rest.

:lmfao: GENIUS! Why didn't I think of that?

:lmfao: its ok, i love randomness :roftl:

What if I am serious :mf_rosetinted: tellher i like her, she does seem pretty cool, or atleast entertaining :naughty:

:pinkbow:

Yesterday, I was up 22 hours with no sleep and there was this Yr 7 at school who 'very nearly' got to meet my fist... I have a name for this little rude insulting boy who was 'p***ing me off' whilist I was trying to eat my lunch.. All I'm gonna say is it's "Annoying Little -rhymes with rat-"... :mf_rosetinted:

It's actually quite embassing, I'm in Yr 10... But these Yr 7's are EVIL!! Not all of them but there's certain ones..

Brother: You should watch the new Mika video. It's pretty good.

Me: I did at school, but there was no sound.

Brother: So what was the point?

Me: Well I got to stare at his lovely face! :fangurl:

Brother: :lol3:

Me: Why were you watching a Mika interview?

Brother: Jerry was showing it to me at his house.

Me: ....:blink:

Brother: The lady was saying how he sounds like Freddie Mercury, and he does. They sound so much alike.

Me: The only similarity I see between Mika and Freddie are in the things they like, but I don't hear it in the voice.

Brother: Well, when I heard some Mika song I thought it was Queen.

Me: *scoff*

<a few hours later>

Brother: You should watch that Mika interview. It's really good.

Me: I already did.

Brother: But you said you watched it without the audio?

Me: Yeah, I did, but when I got home I listened to it.

Brother: Oh.

Me: Someone's a fan!

Brother: *goes outside to do laundry then comes back*

Me: And I just watched it again a few minutes ago.

Brother: Obsesseddddd.

Me: I know :pinkbow:

Yes, that all happened. :lol3:

My brother is 25 :teehee:

Archived