Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot of my friends feel this way. It's part of growing up. What makes us the most mature is if we handle this in good and positive way.

I don't want to grow up. :no: Who wants responsibilities? Not me. :naughty: But what you say is true, it is better to handle everything as best as you can!

Remember when life was easy? I miss those days. :emot-sad:

I do remember that but I think what I miss the most is the nievete (sp?)

I think you can be neive and responsable at the same time and I really don't mind the responsabilities, I miss the not knowing about the awful things that happen in life and the ability to take more negative things in a positive way.

My sister claims that since I'm such a good lipsyncher (which I also believe I am :mf_rosetinted:) I'm going to be a great singer when I'm older :glasses2:

Sorry hun, those are two different talents :teehee: I couldn't hold a note to save my life :lmfao:

:lmfao: Well I cant hold a note either, not for my life! but im gonna keep learning:naughty:

I can lipsynch well though:naughty:

awww Well at least you have something!

Yeah, but too bad that can't turn into some kind of career :naughty:

:lmfao: Well I cant hold a note either, not for my life! but im gonna keep learning:naughty:

I can lipsynch well though:naughty:

WHAT?!?!?! LIES!!!! I've heard you and you're good! Waaaaaay better than me! :aah: Not that that's very hard :teehee: But you're damn good!

Yeah, but too bad that can't turn into some kind of career :naughty:

WHAT?!?!?! LIES!!!! I've heard you and you're good! Waaaaaay better than me! :aah: Not that that's very hard :teehee: But you're damn good!

Sure :naughty: Im amazing at singing, how did I not get a deal yet? :naughty: Hunny you heard me in one song and it was one of the songs that fit almost every type of voice (yes, Im so good I see the diffrence :mf_rosetinted:) I SUCK at singing and you know it :aah: I dont need a cheer up in that:naughty: Im gonna try and get better though

I think you have pretty eyes!! It's the life behind your eyes!!!

thank you. :aah:

I don't like my eyes, I was cross-eyed when I was born, and had to have surgery, and the doctors.. "messed up". so, now I have a lazy eye :blink:

Now, I have a physcological fear of doctors. :lmfao: I still cry at the doctor's office.

:naughty:

yes, they are, he's an American citizen.. now.

he has the most BEAUTIFUL blue eyes.. :blush-anim-cl:

thank you. :aah:

I don't like my eyes, I was cross-eyed when I was born, and had to have surgery, and the doctors.. "messed up". so, now I have a lazy eye :blink:

Now, I have a physcological fear of doctors. :lmfao: I still cry at the doctor's office.

awww <3

I have had glasses since I was 3! If that makes you feel any better. I just dont wear them in pictures.

Archived