Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

Sure :naughty: Im amazing at singing, how did I not get a deal yet? :naughty: Hunny you heard me in one song and it was one of the songs that fit almost every type of voice (yes, Im so good I see the diffrence :mf_rosetinted:) I SUCK at singing and you know it :aah: I dont need a cheer up in that:naughty: Im gonna try and get better though

WHATEVER! I can't sing that song! I fail miserably! Not that it stops me from trying :naughty: If you had no talent I would tell you. I think you have talent hun. :huglove:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHATEVER! I can't sing that song! I fail miserably! Not that it stops me from trying :naughty: If you had no talent I would tell you. I think you have talent hun. :huglove:

Im sure you can just aswell as I :naughty: (and becouse I faill...:naughty:) Yeah, whatever, still until I get a record deal ill think youre being nice....or that you told your brain I sang it well :naughty: But thank you :huglove:

Gah, do we have to turn every convo into boosting up my self esteem!? :aah:

Im sure you can just aswell as I :naughty: (and becouse I faill...:naughty:) Yeah, whatever, still until I get a record deal ill think youre being nice....or that you told your brain I sang it well :naughty: But thank you :huglove:

This happens all the time to me. People think I sing good and I SO do not. lol

I just sing a lot!!

Well the moment I become rich and open a recording studio you'll be the first one I sign! :aah:

:naughty: I dunno :roftl: I don't mind it tho...cause...

YOU MAKE ME WANNA LISTEN TO MUSIC AGAIN!

:aah: Sorry, had to.

This happens all the time to me. People think I sing good and I SO do not. lol

I just sing a lot!!

Yeah, except she actually DOES sing good :aah:

Well the moment I become rich and open a recording studio you'll be the first one I sign! :aah

:naughty: I dunno :roftl: I don't mind it tho...cause...

YOU MAKE ME WANNA LISTEN TO MUSIC AGAIN!

:aah: Sorry, had to.

Yeah, except she actually DOES sing good :aah:

Alright! :boing::naughty:

:lmfao: I freaking love you :roftl: Back at you :naughty:

I WANT YOUR BODY, MIND, SOUL ETCERETA!

:aah:

Oh shut the..!:aah: I do not, maybe I will in the future but no! :roftl:

you wont stop saying that whatever I say, will you?

Alright! :boing::naughty:

:lmfao: I freaking love you :roftl: Back at you :naughty:

I WANT YOUR BODY, MIND, SOUL ETCERETA!

:aah:

Oh shut the..!:aah: I do not, maybe I will in the future but no! :roftl:

you wont stop saying that whatever I say, will you?

Have I ever given up before? :pinkbow: If I have then pretend I haven't...cause I'm not going to this time :teehee:

Have I ever given up before? :pinkbow: If I have then pretend I haven't...cause I'm not going to this time :teehee:

Well I must say you already freaking builded up my esteem, I mean, before I met you it was like -20 and now its like 50! :roftl: I felt so bad that even though you try you cant make me feel better about myself that i started thinking about it and I realized youre right in alot of things you say about me. I still think Im not "amazing" and stuff becouse Im not but Its way easier to believe what you say. and i acually start to believe that you care when you say you do :wub2: So you did amazing job anyways:wub2: :huglove:

Still, not in that :naughty: Ive got ears, 2 even and I can hear how I sing :naughty:

Well I must say you already freaking builded up my esteem, I mean, before I met you it was like -20 and now its like 50! :roftl I felt so bad that even though you try you cant make me feel better about myself that i started thinking about it and I realized youre right in alot of things you say about me. I still think Im not "amazing" and stuff becouse Im not but Its way easier to believe what you say. and i acually start to believe that you care when you say you do :wub2: So you did amazing job anyways:wub2: :huglove:

Still, not in that :naughty: Ive got ears, 2 even and I can hear how I sing :naughty:

:wub2: That makes me feel so good. That I helped you. I think I noticed the change in you myself. We don't argue about your amazingness as much as we used to I think. :wub2: And you've helped me as well. Not as much in confidence cause I already know I'm amazing :glasses2: (KIDDING! :naughty:) but you keep me sane...ish :naughty::huglove:

2 ears? You too?!?!?!? I thought I was the only person with 2 ears!!!! I thought I was a freak! :shocked: Wow...

:wub2 That makes me feel so good. That I helped you. I think I noticed the change in you myself. We don't argue about your amazingness as much as we used to I think. :wub2 And you've helped me as well. Not as much in confidence cause I already know I'm amazing :glasses2 (KIDDING! :naughty) but you keep me sane...ish :naughty: :huglove

2 ears? You too?!?!?!? I thought I was the only person with 2 ears!!!! I thought I was a freak! :shocked Wow...

You did help me alot :wub2: my non existing amazingness? yeah, i think we argue less :naughty:

I think youre amazing, :naughty::wub2:

Oh, yeah, that too, without you I would go INSANE! eVen this evening. I dont know how I managed not to go absolutely crazy without you :aah:

YOU HAVE 2!?!?! :shocked: WOW! I am so shocked right now! one of yours must not work propaly though :dunno:

*glomps siggie&avvie*

:biggrin2:

You made a new siggie!..

The pic of Mika on the left with his tongue slightly out is.. :das:

I LIKE IT! :thumb_yello:

Thanks guys :wub2:

I just sing a lot!!

so do I :teehee:

2 ears? You too?!?!?!? I thought I was the only person with 2 ears!!!! I thought I was a freak! :shocked: Wow...

:lmfao: sorry...

I've just started making moving pictures on a random site, I didn't check if I have to pay and I can't even save them. Why am I still making moving pictures on this site?

Because you've nothing else to do. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived