Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here ya go! You're good at making these things. :naughty:

remoteyeaho.gif

I also said 'Get Out' in French, and I did this dance as I left school :teehee:

I can't say " get out" the way Dave does :naughty: But I love the dance!

Thank you :pinkbow: You're good at fixing them though :roftl:

The website that I used to make them is Gli-Glitching now and it wont let me make anymore properly :naughty: So I'll just have to post the 16 that I've already made :naughty:

mouth : mouth.html

:naughty:

I can't say " get out" the way Dave does :naughty: But I love the dance!

Thank you :pinkbow: You're good at fixing them though :roftl:

The website that I used to make them is Gli-Glitching now and it wont let me make anymore properly :naughty: So I'll just have to post the 16 that I've already made :naughty:

mouth : mouth.html

Thanks. :pinkbow:

No one expected it. Arnold Schwarzenegger came on the screen and I shouted 'GED OUUD!'. My friend did too though. But I'm 'the quiet kid' so... :aah:

Aw, really? Tsk, silly gli-glitches.

Thanks. :pinkbow:

No one expected it. Arnold Schwarzenegger came on the screen and I shouted 'GED OUUD!'. My friend did too though. But I'm 'the quiet kid' so... :aah:

Aw, really? Tsk, silly gli-glitches.

:roftl: That is so cool :roftl:

I think we need to post all of these in the Umbies thread when we finshed them :naughty:

Jon once ran faster than a tiger, and then he ran all the way around the world, and the tiger was still running the same race.

Tiger: It is not my fault, I do not have the sustenance that a tiger needs cos there is not much food left and cities are taking over my habitat.

So do not build cities on where what tigers live at cos they are really angry and they's gonna come and rip your face off .

Tiger: No I will not rip the man's face off. Unless I saw him add a threatens to my family.

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

That's what dreaming is, essentially.. :roftl:

But I had a scary dream about Roadie. :boxed: It was... Urgh. Terrible. It was really really really scary. I still remember it vividly as well. :boxed:

Roadie :shocked: That's scary :naughty: what happened?

Roadie :shocked: That's scary :naughty: what happened?

I'll PM you. I'll sound like a lunatic if I type it here. (not that I'm not a lunatic already. C'mon. I call dreaming 'hallucinating' and I went on a rant about tigers.) :roftl:

Today, I was sitting in class and we had a sub. We were told to write his name at the top left of our paper. His name was Mr. Cullen. I asked him if his first name was Edward. His response. "That f-ing movie has ruined my life. Oh and yes it is. My wifes name is Isabella too. I hate twilight." MLIA.

Archived