Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

Today, I was sitting in class and we had a sub. We were told to write his name at the top left of our paper. His name was Mr. Cullen. I asked him if his first name was Edward. His response. "That f-ing movie has ruined my life. Oh and yes it is. My wifes name is Isabella too. I hate twilight." MLIA.

:lmfao: that would really suck :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today, I was sitting in class and we had a sub. We were told to write his name at the top left of our paper. His name was Mr. Cullen. I asked him if his first name was Edward. His response. "That f-ing movie has ruined my life. Oh and yes it is. My wifes name is Isabella too. I hate twilight." MLIA.

That would suck.

Anyway,

*GLOMP*

You like MLIA? :biggrin2:

:lmfao: poor guy!

you just got more awesome :mf_rosetinted:

Today, while driving down the road, I saw a house with a whole bunch of Christmas lights, almost to the point of tacky. Then I saw the house next to it had a lit up arrow sign that said, "Ditto." I think I like that house better. MLIA

:naughty:

Today, it snowed where I live, and considering it's Texas, that's not often. My science teacher who is notorious for being really strict greeted our class with, "Screw the atoms for today. We're going to take a field trip outside and "observe the elements and state changes." ... in other words we're going to go make snow angels." I'm a sophomore in high school... MLIA

I LOVE MLIA. It is part of my daily morning routine lol

Well thanks! :D

:biggrin2: You are now dubbed as Epic. :pinkbow:

But, before you move up the awesome meter, young one (You're probably older than me but, y'know.:mf_rosetinted:)... What do you think of Twilight? :aah:

Love it or hate it?

:biggrin2: You are now dubbed as Epic. :pinkbow:

But, before you move up the awesome meter, young one (You're probably older than me but, y'know.:mf_rosetinted:)... What do you think of Twilight? :aah:

Love it or hate it?

I'm 20 btw (older or younger than you?)

I like it, the books are better. However I am starting to get annoyed by all the hype it is recieving. The first movie had horrible acting in it, and I only enjoyed seeing a couple scenes. I just do not think anyone should make these movies in to a big deal. It is not like they are Lord of the Rings or something! lol

I always play with the Legos of the 2 year old I babysit, and leave my constructions out. The kid's parents think that their daughter is building them, so they keep buying her better Lego sets. Little do they know, they're buying me gifts to relive my childhood. MILA

I always play with the Legos of the 2 year old I babysit, and leave my constructions out. The kid's parents think that their daughter is building them, so they keep buying her better Lego sets. Little do they know, they're buying me gifts to relive my childhood. MILA

I loved reading that one.

I worked at a day care for a couple months last year and eveytime we would play with the legos or the building blocks, I would hog them lol

bye for 5 minutes :naughty:

Hi.

It was less than that, wasn't it? :naughty:

I'm 20 btw (older or younger than you?)

I like it, the books are better. However I am starting to get annoyed by all the hype it is recieving. The first movie had horrible acting in it, and I only enjoyed seeing a couple scenes. I just do not think anyone should make these movies in to a big deal. It is not like they are Lord of the Rings or something! lol

Oh... Much older. :roftl: I'm thirteen.

THANK YOU. :aah: I really, really like you now.

You are epic and awesome. :mf_rosetinted:

Today, while I was at Walmart, when I saw the twilight poster. I brought it for my little sister's birthday present. When she opened and hug me, saying thanks. I walk into her room later that night. What do I see? Her throwing darts at it. She's 8. I've never be so proud of her in my life. MLIA

:lmfao:

Oh my I am older than you!!!

Thank you!

I'm a big LOTR fan. lol

:aah: Still need to get around to reading those books. I've read them before, they were recommended to me. But I think I've forgotten everything about them. I'll start tonight. :roftl:

:aah: Still need to get around to reading those books. I've read them before, they were recommended to me. But I think I've forgotten everything about them. I'll start tonight. :roftl:

I could not read them!! They are a hard read!!

I'm going to find them on audio though! It actually is awesome cause you can do other things while "reading" lol

I could not read them!! They are a hard read!!

I'm going to find them on audio though! It actually is awesome cause you can do other things while "reading" lol

Audiobooks.. Good idea. :thumb_yello:

:naughty:I can't multi-task to save my life. I also have the shortest attention span in the world. :aah:

my username is a nickname!!

Moon Beam is my first ever nickname!!

I added Belle because it is the Femine form of beautiful in French :D

Nice... :naughty: I'm calling you 'Beamy' in my head. :roftl:

Like who? :naughty:

*insinuation button* I think you know...

... Caper.

I know what a caper is... But it's unfortunate that that's what Cape+Tayler makes.

:roftl:

Nice... :naughty: I'm calling you 'Beamy' in my head. :roftl:

*insinuation button* I think you know...

... Caper.

I know what a caper is... But it's unfortunate that that's what Cape+Tayler makes.

*does cape motion*

Archived