Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

Today, I was sitting in class and we had a sub. We were told to write his name at the top left of our paper. His name was Mr. Cullen. I asked him if his first name was Edward. His response. "That f-ing movie has ruined my life. Oh and yes it is. My wifes name is Isabella too. I hate twilight." MLIA.

Today, while driving down the road, I saw a house with a whole bunch of Christmas lights, almost to the point of tacky. Then I saw the house next to it had a lit up arrow sign that said, "Ditto." I think I like that house better. MLIA

:na ughty:

Today, it snowed where I live, and considering it's Texas, that's not often. My science teacher who is notorious for being really strict greeted our class with, "Screw the atoms for today. We're going to take a field trip outside and "observe the elements and state changes." ... in other words we're going to go make snow angels." I'm a sophomore in high school... MLIA

:naughty:

Today, while I was at Walmart, when I saw the twilight poster. I brought it for my little sister's birthday present. When she opened and hug me, saying thanks. I walk into her room later that night. What do I see? Her throwing darts at it. She's 8. I've never be so proud of her in my life. MLIA

:lmfao:

:lmfao::lmao:

Looking at different Usernames and giving people nicknames.:naughty:

like? :biggrin2:

im going to be on a UK radio show live for a Mika competition... :blink: Something with they will ask 5 questions about him...

you're gonna be on WeekendWireless? :boing: good luck :biggrin2:

It wasn't anything bad. Mika was just an ice-cream man and he scared the living daylights out of me. :roftl:

:lmfao:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, she's making me do chores instead of going out.

Flipping heck, I feel like Cinderella.

I have to go, so I'll see you late, Caper... And uh... Well, the first thing that I think of is the name Mickey, so... If ya don't mind... Or if you can think of something better... Bye Caper and Mickey. :mf_rosetinted:

:bye: :bye: :tears:

Now, she's making me do chores instead of going out.

Flipping heck, I feel like Cinderella.

I have to go, so I'll see you late, Caper... And uh... Well, the first thing that I think of is the name Mickey, so... If ya don't mind... Or if you can think of something better... Bye Caper and Mickey. :mf_rosetinted:

:bye: :bye: :tears:

Mickey? :lmfao: okay then...:roftl:

Today, I wondered out loud as to why all the boys I know don’t want to date me. My eight-year-old brother looked up from his legos and said, “They all run away screaming because you’re so pretty they can’t stand to be around you.” Best. Brother. Ever. MLIA.

Archived