Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today during physics class, my school had a lock down drill to simulate what we would do if a dangerous intruder came to the school. After shutting off the lights and blocking out the windows, my teacher went into the back room and then came back holding a metal pole. He then told us that if it were a real lock down, he would distribute weapons to the class and we wouldn't go down without a fight. I now feel very safe in my physics class. MLIA

I went on a trip to New York City with my high school. I'm an 85 pound girl, who's only 5 feet tall. I have a guy friend who's about 6'4" and 250 pounds. I was standing at one of those sidewalk venders, when I see him running down the sidewalk at me. He then picks me and swings me over his shoulder and yells "KIDNAPPING!!!!" at the top of his lungs, and keeps running. Strange how nobody tried to stop him.

Today I typed in "I swear" in Google. It said "I swear if you use this for another stupid MLIA post, I'm castrating your first born son." I think my son is a worthy sacrifice to get the message across. MLIA

:lmfao:

Yesterday, I put my Facebook status as "I want to wake up tomorrow feeling like P. Diddy." This morning I woke up and found a picture of P. Diddy taped to my face, and a note saying "I hope this helps." MLIA.

Today, I was playing Halo online and I had a cupcake along with me. When I thought the coast was clear I began eating the cupcake and left my character on his own. Another player came up to me and began shooting. I turned on my mic and said "Please don't kill me! I'm eating a cupcake!" The character motioned up and down as if saying he understands and spares my life. MLIA

I want to post a comment but I don't know about what so I'm just posting about the fact that I don't know what to post, but I still don't know what to post, so maybe I should stop posting and end this post. :aah:

Today, I was playing Halo online and I had a cupcake along with me. When I thought the coast was clear I began eating the cupcake and left my character on his own. Another player came up to me and began shooting. I turned on my mic and said "Please don't kill me! I'm eating a cupcake!" The character motioned up and down as if saying he understands and spares my life. MLIA

I want to post a comment but I don't know about what so I'm just posting about the fact that I don't know what to post, but I still don't know what to post, so maybe I should stop posting and end this post. :aah:

:naughty:

That's what I was thinking when I keep posting random crap :teehee:

Archived