Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just sitting here. when I looked down at the shirt i was wearing. There was a drop of something red on it. Freaked out, I looked at the ceiling expecting a pool of blood or something like from horror movies, but there was nothing on the ceiling. Curious, I stuck my finger in it to taste it. Then I realised. It was just jam form the doughnut in my hand :lmfao:

:lmfao: Weirdo. :mf_rosetinted:

He sang a song from Glee. :roftl:

I know! I've heard the interview now but I can't believe I missed Mika singing with Dermot - Don't stop believin'..

I reckon the reason behind Mika choosing that cover could be cos D.S.B & H.E have the same 4 chords played in them... They ain't in the same structure but if you know what I mean.. I might be wrong but, that's my theory...

I know! I've heard the interview now but I can't believe I missed Mika singing with Dermot - Don't stop believin'..

I reckon the reason behind Mika choosing that cover could be cos D.S.B & H.E have the same 4 chords played in them... They ain't in the same structure but if you know what I mean.. I might be wrong but, that's my theory...

Mika sung with Glee? :blink:

Today, I arrived at my class room door for science. On the door was police tape in a cross with a sign written on it "Crime scene. Do not enter". When we walked through the door, my science teacher was lying on the floor "dead" with a fake knife and fake blood around him. He was "dead" all lesson, and had left us a note telling us how to solve the "crime". When the bell rang, he got up, brushed himself off and walked out of the door. A girl in the class then yelled "It was a joke?!", she was serious. MLIA.

Mika sung with Glee? :blink:

Nah, he covered a Glee song. :naughty:

I started eating them before you posted :naughty:

I :wub2: Frazzles :naughty:

I love them too... I only ate them after Russell Howard mentioned them in his act. :roftl:

I'm back from my hot date with my even hotter physics teacher. :mf_rosetinted:

What did I miss?

:bye: Hi!

... Frogger.

Today, I was sitting on the subway doing my math homework. I could tell that the college guy next to me kept looking at my paper while I struggled with a problem. After about 15 minutes, he wordlessly took my pen and did the rest of the problems. Thank you, random man. MLIA

Today on Facebook I became a fan of I Wish Music Played During Epic Moments of My Life and Not Just in Movies. Later that day I was walking through the park and walked past a man playing the trumpet. No sooner had I passed him, I slipped and fell. The man playing the trumpet then played the 'whaap whaaaap whaaaaaap' sound. My wish came true. MLIA

Today, I was staring my dog down and poked his nose to make him blink, which he did. He looked down shook his head then looked backed at me. we started another staring contest, this time...he bit my nose to make me blink. Touche Howard, touche. MLIA

Today I went to the supermarket with my boyfriend to pick up groceries.Upon entering, an elderly man rolls out of the store and rides the cart screaming, "I never want to grow up!" in front of other customers. I have never been so envious of an elderly man's happiness. MLIA

Archived