Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I was babysitting my two cousins who are 12 and 8. The older girl begged and pleaded to watch Twilight so I put it on. As the movie started, my 8-year old cousin walked in the room wearing my older sister's fake Kanye West-type glasses saying "Yo Twilight, i'm real happy for you but Harry Potter is the best series of all time, ALL TIME!". Favourite cousin? I think so. MLIA

:boing:

I'm so excited!!

it never snows here!! :teehee: the most we've ever got since I was born is like.. 3 feet, and that was when I was 3 years old. :naughty:

:naughty: The most it's snowed here is about 2ft. And I was out of the country at that time.

If I can't have an Adam Lambert slut party then I'm at least gonna have an Adam Lambert lipsynch party :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:naughty: The most it's snowed here is about 2ft. And I was out of the country at that time.

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:aah: I guess it "does" snow more here, but it doesn't snow much, it snowed in Florida a couple of weeks ago, but because it was so hot it didn't stick.

Wow. They don't make them like that where I live.

it's the only close to where I live, my church is English-style, so that should be interesting :aah:

Today, I purchased a New Moon poster for my Twilight Saga obsessed friend for Christmas. I also bought a glow in the dark marker. I can't wait for her reaction when she turns off her lights and Edward Cullen is looking at her while wearing a Hello Kitty dress, a handle bar mustache, a devil horns. MLIA.

Today, I purchased a New Moon poster for my Twilight Saga obsessed friend for Christmas. I also bought a glow in the dark marker. I can't wait for her reaction when she turns off her lights and Edward Cullen is looking at her while wearing a Hello Kitty dress, a handle bar mustache, a devil horns. MLIA.

haha! I still haven't took down my Twilight poster :teehee: and I hate Twilight!!

:aah: I guess it "does" snow more here, but it doesn't snow much, it snowed in Florida a couple of weeks ago, but because it was so hot it didn't stick.

it's the only close to where I live, my church is English-style, so that should be interesting :aah:

I remember that one time I went to a church... It had a cafe too. But I went there like, three years ago.:roftl:

Archived