Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(about someone committing suicide)

"Somebody shouted 'DON'T DO IT!' and he roared back at us 'WELL YOU GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO!' The first thing I thought was 'Well the new Harry Potter book's coming out soon...' That's not good is it? What if he dies? *FWUMP* 'Sorry... Thought you might be a fan... Five points from Gryffindor...'"

:blink:

:lmfao:

:roftl:

"I have placed you at the very center of the world...You may, as the free and proud shaper of your own being, fashion yourself in the form you prefer."

Pico della Mirandola:

Ortation on the Dignity of Man.

:wub2: I just love that for some reason :wub2:

"My dad takes thing too far. When we were 8, on Christmas day, me and my brother ran down stairs to see our dad sitting in a chair. He said 'Sorry boys, nothing this year'. I told him not to joke, he told me he wasn't. I... I was like- *Russell faints*... *rolls around on the ground for a while, moaning and whining* ... *out of character, sounding disappointed* Oh, this is my job..."

:roftl: No, I'm talking to Tina...but it seems my house doesn't come equipted with a female named man voice for me to flirt with and/or call an idiot :naughty:

I was just like: 'I think I'm the only other one here... And I've been helping Caper with her computer... Is she talking to me? Uh... '

I wish I had a Tina in my house. :sneaky2:

I was just like: 'I think I'm the only other one here... And I've been helping Caper with her computer... Is she talking to me? Uh... '

:roftl: Nope, I tend to talk t people that don't exist ;naughty:

YEAH! I'd love to have a Tina around here! :aah:

:roftl: Nope, I tend to talk t people that don't exist ;naughty:

YEAH! I'd love to have a Tina around here! :aah:

Archived