Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

I would give you Roadie... I mean, he bears a passing resemblance to Tina. But he's intent on finishing this game.

But would Roadie agree to luring in Dave? He might lure in Shane instead, but Dave, probably not :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's Dave? :blink:

That probably sounds stupid. :naughty:

:shun: No wonder you failed :naughty:

Wait, wait, wait... Roadie just nodded. He's fine with it. Are you sure you've got Tina? :blink:

OK. Yeah, I'm sure. But she's already agreed to phone Dave and ask him to come and save her :naughty:

:blink:

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. :naughty:

Maybe I should go to bed. :mf_rosetinted:

Or maybe not.

"This forum requires that you wait 35 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds." :aah:

This is normal conversation :naughty: not that weird :roftl:

I found it funny that Mika was wearing the clothes he wears in the BIOTG vid when he performed on SYTYCD, but when he was doing TV performances when WAG came out he never when on TV performing in nothing but his wearing his undies... :mf_rosetinted:

That'a very good point! :roftl::roftl:

Your sig? Pluto? :roftl:

I found it funny that Mika was wearing the clothes he wears in the BIOTG vid when he performed on SYTYCD, but when he was doing TV performances when WAG came out he never when on TV performing in nothing but his wearing his undies... :mf_rosetinted:

*agrees*

That'a very good point! :roftl::roftl:

Your sig? Pluto? :roftl:

*agrees*

They show the WAG vid (The version they are allowed to!) on TV, so it wouldn't be as if it was shocking for some viewers.. WHY DIDN'T THE MEEKSTER DO THAT!?!

Yep, PLUTO! I thought of the nickname you gave me when I was watching 'In It, To Win' and the guy Charlie (he was brillant!) said on the planet question, "It can't be Pluto, it isn't a dog!" - or something like that... But I thought of it!!! :wink2:

They show the WAG vid (The version they are allowed to!) on TV, so it wouldn't be as if it was shocking for some viewers.. WHY DIDN'T THE MEEKSTER DO THAT!?!

Yep, PLUTO! I thought of the nickname you gave me when I was watching 'In It, To Win' and the guy Charlie (he was brillant!) said on the planet question, "It can't be Pluto, it isn't a dog!" - or something like that... But I thought of it!!! :wink2:

:lmfao: Why on earth did I stop watching??

CAPERRR!!!

Even after receiving critical acclaim, winning awards and most importantly the hearts of children, parents and nannies around the world, Nickelodeon still unceremoniously cancelled the Upside Down Show after its one and only season. WTF? Oh, wait a minute, maybe they found out that Shane doesn't like kids... well, he does like them .. for breakfast! Kidding, I'm kidding... how could you eat kids for breakfast? At the very earliest, brunch. Mmmm, I'm feeling peckish. Anyway, this petition will show investors with insight and imagination that there is a great love of the show and that our fans want to see myself, Shane and Fido in a feature length film! Please spread the word.

see you at the Oscars!

david (the curly headed one)

THERE IS A PETITION. :mf_rosetinted:

Ahhh! :naughty: I have a cute statue of Pluto by my bed. It says 'Top Dog'. :biggrin2:

Archived